What else happened at the Last Supper?

Wherever you are on your Faith Journey, I encourage you to read thoughtfully the Gospel of John, Chapters 14, 15, 16, and 17.

They are known by some as “The Last Supper Discourses.”

3 Likes

See New Book
Eucharist and Covenant in John’s Last Supper Account
by Msgr. Anthony La Femina;
Foreword by Cardinal Raymond L. Burke.

Mass, Eucharist, Priesthood

http://www.defendingthebride.com/icon/index.html#bk

1 Like

Yes, I’m reading the parts of the New Testament right now that deal with the Last Supper, the Mount of Olives, the arrest, scourging, crucifixion, death on the cross, and the Resurrection. I will pay close attention to John 14, 15, 16, and 17 just as you have requested. Right now I am in Mark.

I find it somewhat surprising that when I came to Catholic Answers today, somebody was asking about Sensus Fidelium and I was listening to a video there, and now that I was just reading the bible, someone here asks us (which includes me of course) to pay close attention to certain chapters.

No, not a miracle, but I can’t help having the feeling that I’m being played . . . :slight_smile:

Not a miracle of course, just a coincidence, but soooo slick . . . :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.