What ever country you are from -- A man for our day!

e
Not sure where to put this. Justice Scalia’s family speak about their Father as well as Supreme Justice Scalia’s colleagues share their memories. Well done and not long.

I liked Scalia. His son is a priest.Fr. Paul Scalia

1 Like

I wish we had more like him. Unfortunately it seems the newer appointments lack his ability to grow. Though he had his beliefs, He always seemed to put a curiosity about how a different opinion might be correct before imposing his. Something sorely missing in today’s political world.

1 Like

That is the mark of an educated mind to me, that you can entertain another opinion or try and understand it, even if you don’t agree with it. Unfortunately it seems less and less common nowadays and partisan political positions which were always an issue have become even more so.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.