What happened to my Catholic radio on ITUNES!?!?!?

I listen to it every weekday as i work in my office, i turn on my i tunes today and the channel is missing in action, anyone know why?

arrrgh!:mad:

and apple has no one to contact via email or chat :mad:

Same here! :( I have no idea what happened to it. BUT I do now have Immaculate Heart Radio on my iTunes which has a lot of the same programs. Maybe you have that?

[quote="2010peregrina, post:3, topic:181861"]
Same here! :( I have no idea what happened to it. BUT I do now have Immaculate Heart Radio on my iTunes which has a lot of the same programs. Maybe you have that?

[/quote]

i also figured out that if you go to queen of peace radio you can click on their listen live link on their web site and it allows you to listen to them on your itunes and they have almost the same identical programming ... cause i gots to have my Father Corapi everyday :thumbsup:

I'm with you! Father Corapi is my absolute favorite. He's a big part of the reason I'm on my pilgrimmage home to the Cathlic Church! :)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.