[quote="abinjoy, post:12, topic:447411"]
You have been duped by the propaganda.
1) Trump is NOT a white supremacist and never has been, neither is anyone in his administration, nor were they on the campaign. This is a totally unjust and unfounded accusation.
And of course, the propaganda media will say that the KKK supports Trump.
Trump was absolutely 100% correct to condemn violence on BOTH sides at Charlottesville. Those wearing masks and engaging in violence should be arrested.
Ask yourself why the mask wearing thugs known as 'Antifa' are rarely covered by the main stream media?
2) What Missiles that killed civilians are you talking about? This was all done under Obama's administration and even then the propaganda was active in ignoring such things, yet condemning Russia and Assad whenever they could. Not only that, but Obama's administration armed and paid these people who became ISIS, and even when they were ISIS, they did little to combat them and condemned Russia who were doing so, because ISIS was a group they didn't have to pay or take any responsibility for trying to overthrow Assad which is what Obama's administration wanted from the get go.
3) Give me an example(s) of 'divisive and hatred filled politics' * what are these *'divisive policies' that you speak of? because that is a totally unjust accusation and that accusation should be put at the feet of Obama, Clinton and her supporters where it really belongs.
4) I also think selling arms to Saudi Arabia was a mistake
5) Trumps rhetoric with North Korea is absolutely correct.
When Pyongyang are making these threats, lunching missiles and treating their citizens to images of blowing up the USA, the USA needs to have tough rhetoric to stand their ground.
What I do think definitely wrong is any talk of some kind of 'pre-emptive strike' by the USA, as any kind of pre-emptive strike would be a huge mistake, it was the attack on Peal Harbor which galvanized the USA and other nations against Japan in WWII, and the Japanese sought this attack under the justification of a 'pre-emptive strike'.
So any kind of 'pre-emptive strike' or assassination attempt, would be very wrong for the USA to do/attempt and I really hope they don't consider any of those options, which would no doubt backfire on them.
Trump and the USA just need to maintain their ground and be ready in defense if North Korea tries to strike them or their allies. If Pyongyang threatens to strike, it's good that Trump makes them aware that they are ready to defend themselves and will strike back with 'fire and fury like the world has never seen' against North Korea if North Korea chooses to attack.
If someone is threatening to wipe me and my loved ones off the face of the earth with an Atomic Bomb, I certainly want a President who says that if they do, they will be met with Fire and Fury in retaliation like the world has never seen.
And posting up a picture of a B1-B Lancer on Guam, is a very wise thing to have said and done.
6) I also call a spade and spade and that's why I'm calling you out and all of the propaganda being spread. You should ask your Christian friends where they stand on issues such as abortion, euthanasia and same sex marriage, then we will see how Christian they are and who are really the hypocrites here.
I hope this has helped
Thank you for reading