What have I done or what did I do?

Okay people tell me I’m so inspiring! How am I so inspiring?? To the Catholic Faith, that is.

:confused:

I have a bad temper, am sarcastic and sometimes cruel, even though I don’t intend to, just part of who I am. I am trying to get rid of it too yet it’s hard.

So why do you say I’m so inspiring? :confused: :confused:

[quote=Paris Blues]Okay people tell me I’m so inspiring! How am I so inspiring?? To the Catholic Faith, that is.

I have a bad temper, am sarcastic and sometimes cruel, even though I don’t intend to, just part of who I am. I am trying to get rid of it too yet it’s hard.

[/quote]

Hi Paris,The Lord is molding you. He will burn out the dross in your life. You will change.Keep seeking Gods face and draw close to Him. Be still and listen to what God is saying to you. You will be amazed with what He is going to do in your life. :wink: God Bless

[quote=Paris Blues]Okay people tell me I’m so inspiring! How am I so inspiring?? To the Catholic Faith, that is.

[/quote]

Maybe you’re just real.

You are so enthusiastic for The Faith.

In a simple answer.

You are missing the Lord working through you.

You see only your faults, and not how the Lord is changing you.

He is changing you to become like Him.

Glory to God.

In Christ.

Andre.

Do they tell you what you’re inspiring?

Paris - your humility is what I find inspiring; recognizing and admitting your ‘unworthiness’ is hard for many of us. St. Paul and most, if not all, of the saints have proclaimed their weakness and unworthiness, yet the Church now recognizes their sanctity publicly. We are all sinners, all ‘unworthy.’ That is why Christ died for us; He is the key to our salvation; when we accept His love for us and share it with the world, we are doing His will, though we may continue to fall into sin. When we go to Him in confession, He forgives us. He knows what is in our heart and He knows our weakness. When He said “You must be perfect as your Heavenly Father is perfect” He knew that we are not capable of perfection on our own merit. It is only through Him and His mercy that we will reach perfection. Accept His mercy in your life and continue your struggle; it is a battle we are all fighting! You are not alone in your ‘unworthiness.’ Again, it is your humility and your willingness to seek conversion that inspires me. “The meek shall inherit the earth.” Keep praying and trusting in Him. He has taken care of the rest.

Chuck

Another inspiring thing about you is the way you are so keen to learn more about your faith and make sure that you are doing the right thing.

I have friends who have been Catholic since birth, and never ask “What does the Church teach on this?” They just make their own decisions, right or wrong. Even when someone volunteers information to them about what the church teaches, they are not interested in hearing it.

It’s good to meet someone who cares about right and wrong!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.