What if we are unable to take an RCIA class?

I need your advice since I have no Catholic friends to go to, and my family, especially my in-laws, is anti-Catholic. I have been investigating the Catholic Church for the last year and have come to believe it is the one true church. I would like to convert and know that path leads through the RCIA program but I am a 24/7 caregiver for my wife who has dementia and because of this I cannot be away from the home to attend any class. I am also very concerned about the eternal state of my wife. From my study, I know that certain graces are given to Protestants even if they are not Catholic but are seeking the truth but because of the dementia, my wife is unable to do this. Our background was Oneness Pentecostal and although we left that church many years ago, we were baptized in a non-Trinitarian formula so our baptisms are invalid. What do we do?

The following links should help answer your questions about joining the Catholic Church. If you have any further questions, please contact Catholic Answers directly.

Recommended Reading:

Is RCIA necessary to becoming a Catholic?
How to Become a Catholic

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.