What is it like to have a person relationship with Jesus?

I have had people I talk to not understand what it means to know God on a personal level. I try to explain it to them and well I wrote an article to attempt to explain it. I hope you all like it and either way speak your mind about it. :thumbsup:
freakmag.com/The_Vibe/It_Is_Like.html

I often feel this way after communion. It doesn’t get any more personal than that does it?–actually accepting Jesus physically through the Eucharist.

Though, a personal relationship with Jesus often involves a personal relationship with the cross, too. It is true that we have giddy moments and times of joy. But, there are other times, when the emotions are not there, but the commitment remains.

A personal relationship with Jesus is anchored in a personal experience of the sacraments as given to us by the Catholic Church.

I like your essay. I’m sure Jesus is very pleased and happy, too. We forget sometimes to express our deep love for Jesus both to Him and to others.

Very nice writing. I can tell it is your own original thought coming from the mind God gave you.

You should read Pope Benedict’s Encyclcal on love. I think you will like the first part of it.

The most personnal relationship with Christ is only possible through the Eucharist. Praise God! What a gift He gives Catholics at each and every mass. We experience a miracle weekly. Praise God!

[quote=1Christ1Church]Very nice writing. I can tell it is your own original thought coming from the mind God gave you.
[/quote]

Thanks for the kind words from all of you. :slight_smile:

[quote=Malachi4U]The most personnal relationship with Christ is only possible through the Eucharist. Praise God! What a gift He gives Catholics at each and every mass. We experience a miracle weekly. Praise God!
[/quote]

You mean daily.

closed #8

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.