What is it?

Friend,

What is “our” role in regards Faith?

Living it? That’s the first thing I thought of when I read your question. Should keep one very busy when you think about it.

Faith is to believe in God, His Angels, His Books, His Messengers, the Day of Final Judgment, and destiny be good or bad.

May God guides you to the right path :slight_smile:

=Desert Rose_15;5742701]Faith is to believe in God, His Angels, His Books, His Messengers, the Day of Final Judgment, and destiny be good or bad.

May God guides you to the right path :slight_smile:

Hi friend,

I’m interested in a clairification of what you mean by “good or bad DESTINY?”

Love and prayers,

It means that everything happened or will happen, whether good or bad, is by God’s will.

God has absolute knowledge of everything.

=Desert Rose_15;5743252]It means that everything happened or will happen, whether good or bad, is by God’s will.

God has absolute knowledge of everything.

In that sense we term it “Divine Providence” meaning God causes the Good things to happen and permits other things to take place always for His greater Glory and our possible sanctification.

I thought yo might means “predestination.” which is actually opposed to the Divine Will of God.

Do you have something equlivent to the Ten Commandments?

Do you live here in the USA?

Love and prayer’s

(Mark 16:15):
He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.