What is Joy? True Christianity is Joy!

True joy is God. It is the relationship between God the Son, God the Father, and God the Holy Ghost. This relationship in the Godhead is God's gift to us. It is the gift of joy and it is for all mankind. Salvation is joy.

Isaiah the prophet of the Lord writes, "Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid. For the Lord God is my strength and song. And He has become my salvation. Therefore you will joyously draw water from the springs of salvation. Isaiah 12 2:3

Jesus has joy. Jesus has God. Jesus wants to give us God and the relationship that He has with God the Father and God the Holy Ghost.

Jesus says, "These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may be in you, and that your joy may be made full." John 15:11

"Until now you have asked for nothing in My name; ask and you will receive, that your joy may be made full." John 16:24

"But now I come to Thee and these things I speak in the world, that they may have My joy made full in themselves."

God wants to give us all a gift. He wants to give us all Himself. He wants to share with us the relationship that exists from all eternity with the three parts of the Trinity. God wants to give us Joy!

Be careful. True Christianity is joy. False Christianity is death. True Christianity can be in any denomination as it dependant on the individuals relationship with God, not the church. False Christianity is in all churches as well, as again it is based on the individuals response to God, not the church itself.

In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shines in the darkness and the darkness did not comprehend it. John 1 4:5.

Don't resist God's JOY for you!!!

Hi, when a person gives their own to God to do with what God wishes regardless of how and what that might mean, or do to you, then there is "true" and real joy that comes from "true faith, and true hope in God" This brings a "joy" that the world cannot give for it comes from within your spirit in you.
You wish only that God do more than He already does with you uses you more than He already does, uses you in more people than He alreasy does. That He allow yo in some form and way take the cross for others.

In all, it is when your only desire is that God be glorified greater than the thought or ability of your love in you can express.
here is something you might like that i wrote this morning.

***  Love ***
                                   ***clothes herself in Humility
                                  feeding herself on Mercy
                        and lives by having Compassion for her children. 
                                      Love gives them grace , 
                                            to live by, 
                                        for Love is all,  
                                        Love is “I  AM”***

I hope this might help.
Godbless
littleone

Hi Littleone, Very beautiful! God is good. Let Him expand His Kingdom of Joy!

Amen Amen for God is not boring as to make all things the same He makes all things as to the likeness of Himself. Our God is a creative God who wishes the best for His children.
Give ALL to God and God will give to you more than you could ever realise, or at times understand, so that you may realise the imencity of God's love for His children and how much He cherishes them.
Knowing this and letting go of all to God and asking Him for this Love,...That gives the Joy the world cannot give that you are relating to

Godbless
littleone

Agree, and that is why I make Psalm 100 my Invitatory Psalm for the LOTH:extrahappy:

[quote="BVM_1221, post:5, topic:182753"]
Agree, and that is why I make Psalm 100 my Invitatory Psalm for the LOTH:extrahappy:

[/quote]

Yes I agree beautiful.
Godbless
littleone

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.