What is my obligation with a Jehovah Witness coming to my door?

I’ve had a Jehovah Witness, about once a month for the past year stopping at my door to give me her talks. She knows I am Catholic. She is very respectful and doesn’t really push anything on me I don’t agree with, yet she always wants to leave their reading materials with me which I’ve always taken but do not keep. I’m just wondering what my obligation is when it comes to this lady. Do I need to hand her some material next time she comes? Do I ask her politely not to come anymore because her views are not the same as mine? I’ve always just been cordial with her, but let her know I’m grounded in my Catholic faith. I just didn’t know if I should let it go on the way it has been or if I’m doing something wrong. Thanks in advance!

Shari

This link should be give you the answer you need. If you have any further questions or concerns that are not answered by this link, please contact Catholic Answers directly.
Recommended Reading:

[LIST]
*]Where does Scripture state that Jesus is God?
[/LIST]
More for dealing with Jehovah’s Witnesses:

[LIST]
*]Are They Awake on the Watchtower
*]Distinctive Beliefs of the Jehovah’s Witnesses
*]The God of the Jehovah’s Witnesses
*]History of the Jehovah’s Witnesses

*]More Stumpers for the Jehovah’s Witnesses
*]Strategies of Jehovah’s Witness
*]Stumpers for Jehovah’s Witnesses
[/LIST]

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.