What is the Catholic Interpretation of Daniel's prophecy?

Please, the answer to these questions is very important to me, as a Catholic who has returned to Church:

1. What is the Catholic complete interpretation of the Seven Weeks in Daniel 9 from 9:24-27? How should those “weeks” be counted? As 7 years?. Who is the Annointed who is cut-off?. Who is the Prince who is to come in Daniel 9:26?. If that prophecy was “physically” fulfilled a long time ago, was that just shadow of something else greater that still needs to be fulfilled?

2. How should Catholics view the efforts of some Jewish and some Protestants in rebuilding the Temple (Third Temple) in Jerusalem?. Is that something related to some prophecy? Is it related to the anti-Christ to come, before Christ comes back?

I am attending Church again and I need those answers. Thank you.

Jorge Cevallos

This link should be give you the answer you need. If you have any further questions or concerns that are not answered by this link, please contact Catholic Answers directly.
Recommended Reading:
[LIST]
*]
What Jesus Really Said About The End Of The World**
[/LIST]

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.