What is the teaching on this

Can someone explain to me the True Presence as it relates to the Last Supper? Meaning, was that bread the True Presence at that time, or was it not until after Christ’s death that the sacrament was fulfilled?
These are not my question, because I fully believe in the CC teachings. I’m trying to clarify for others.

Question #1 When Christ broke the bread and gave it to His disciples to eat, did it actually turn to His flesh at that time?

"…The Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread:
And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.

Question #2 When Christ took the cup and gave it to His disciples to drink from, did it actually turn to His Blood at that time?

“After the same manner also he took the cup, when He had supped, saying, This cup is the New Testament in my Blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.”

Bible Refererence (1 Corinthians 11:23-25)

Question #3 If the RCC teaching is true, then it stands to reason that the disciples would have also had their bread and wine turn to flesh and blood at the moment Christ served each of them. Did that happen, or was Jesus speaking symbolically of Himself being the Bread of Life whose Blood Atones for the sins of mankind and this was to be a symbolic remembrance?

Question #4 If the bread and wine did not turn to real flesh and blood when Jesus Christ The Son of The Living God served it to His Disciples, as only a “remembrance,” how could it do so by the act of any religious leader?
Would the religious leader thus be able to display a greater manifestation than Christ?

And those of you who do not believe in the True Presence need not reply, please start another thread.

The bread and wine did become the body and blood of Christ at the Last Supper. He held himself in his hands, as a very old saying goes.

Easy enough…

Yes

Question #2 When Christ took the cup and gave it to His disciples to drink from, did it actually turn to His Blood at that time?

Yes

Question #3 If the RCC teaching is true, then it stands to reason that the disciples would have also had their bread and wine turn to flesh and blood at the moment Christ served each of them. Did that happen, or was Jesus speaking symbolically of Himself being the Bread of Life whose Blood Atones for the sins of mankind and this was to be a symbolic remembrance?

Yes, it happened. No it was not merely symbolic.

Question #4 If the bread and wine did not turn to real flesh and blood when Jesus Christ The Son of The Living God served it to His Disciples, as only a “remembrance,” how could it do so by the act of any religious leader?
Would the religious leader thus be able to display a greater manifestation than Christ?

Moot (see #1, #2 and #3)

Does than answer your questions?

God is outside of time and space…He suffers no time constraints in bringing about the True Presence before his death.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.