What Jesus said in the Divine Mercy Novena day 5?

Today as I was praying Divine Mercy Novena day 5, I tried to meditate on the suffering Jesus goes through when those walk away from the church, Our Lord really suffers! I know many who have walked away because of the terrible abuse scandals but we need to remember we are not Catholic for bishops or priests but for Jesus who will always be present in the Eucharist and in His church. His teachings will always remain the same and the church itself will always be Holy.

Fifth Day: Jesus said:
Today bring to Me THE SOULS OF THOSE WHO HAVE SEPARATED THEMSELVES FROM MY CHURCH,* and immerse them in the ocean of My mercy. During My bitter Passion they tore at My Body and Heart, that is, My Church. As they return to unity with the Church, My wounds heal and in this way they alleviate My Passion.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.