What matters most negatively impact the readings at Mass? Please choose up to 3:
- Reader is not understandable (accent, voice quality, etc.)
- Reader is ill-prepared (cannot pronounce words, overly nervous, etc.)
- Reader is offensive (shrill voice, gruff voice, etc.)
- Reading is read too quickly.
- Reading is read too slowly.
- Reader attempts to edit the reading on the fly.
- Reader attempt to add commentary before or after reading.
- Reader overly personalizes the introduction and conclusion.
- Reader is dressed inappropriately.