What Muhammad taught you not to do?

I was wondering what Muhammad wanted Muslims not to do?

• Eat pork.
  • Drink alcohol.
  • Listen to music.
  • Collect interest.
  • Make friends with non-muslims.
  • Acknowledge non-muslims as equal human beings as muslims.
  • Spare the life of a person who left Islam.
  • “Worship other gods” (this is code for “disagree with Mohammed”)

thats idiocy ,lol ,here we see christians see arrogans and lies told by other chrisians :smiley:
that is an example on what anti-islamic sites do ,no wonder that christians dont know what is islam :shrug:

Hi
I had Quran nearby, I opened up, and glanced the verses from the beginning for this, GodAllahYHWH says ( Quran, the pristine Word of Allah, and is the primary and foremost source of Islam, it is not authored by Muhammad but by GodAllahYHWH Himself, according to our belief.)"

The Holy Quran : Chapter 2: Al-Baqarah
GodAllahYHWH forbids;
[2:28] Who break the covenant of Allah after having established it, and cut asunder what Allah has bidden to be joined, and create disorder in the earth; it is these that are the losers. Unquote
So, humans beings are to live peacefully and let others live peacefully.
Thanks

The West, as I understand, due to certain disinformation has seen only MullahIslam or MullahShariah; the true face of peaceful and human loving Muhammad and his religion Islam and Islam of PromisedMessiahImamMahdi is yet hidden from their eyes, which is truly speaking moral and peaceful.

Instead of saying this, you could be kindly answering my question. That would be more helpful.

Ad Hominem
logicalfallacies.info/personalattack.html%between%

I wish this could be true, but Christians had been killed lately for their faith.

Anyway what I posted was not a joke, just to make it clear. It is all true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paarsurrey
[2:28]
So, humans beings are to live peacefully and let others live peacefully.

Hi
You asked about the teachings of Muhammad (Quran/Islam). If Muslims do anything against that, that is also given in the verse “it is these that are the losers”.
Thanks

What you posted looks a lot different than what is found here. :confused:

usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/002.qmt.html

002.028YUSUFALI: How can ye reject the faith in Allah?- seeing that ye were without life, and He gave you life; then will He cause you to die, and will again bring you to life; and again to Him will ye return.
PICKTHAL: How disbelieve ye in Allah when ye were dead and He gave life to you! Then He will give you death, then life again, and then unto Him ye will return.
SHAKIR: How do you deny Allah and you were dead and He gave you life? Again He will cause you to die and again bring you to life, then you shall be brought back to Him.

paarsurrey,

I think you meant 2:27?

That is why I had to ask since there seems to be problem with people following the teachings, and I , as a non-Muslim, wanted to find out what the real teaching is? because I am confused by their acts.

this is a big question to answer but here is an examples
{The most perfect of the believers in faith are the best of them in morals. And the best among them are those who are best to their wives.}

{None of you believes (completely) until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.}3
{The merciful are shown mercy by the All-Merciful. Show mercy to those on earth, and God will show mercy to you.}4

n {Smiling at your brother is charity…}5

n {A good word is charity.}6

n {Whoever believes in God and the Last Day (the Day of Judgment) should do good to his neighbor.}7

n {God does not judge you according to your appearance and your wealth, but He looks at your hearts and looks into your deeds.}8

n {Pay the worker his wage before his sweat dries.}9

n {A man walking along a path felt very thirsty. Reaching a well, he descended into it, drank his fill, and came up. Then he saw a dog with its tongue hanging out, trying to lick up mud to quench its thirst. The man said, “This dog is feeling the same thirst that I felt.” So he went down into the well again, filled his shoe with water, and gave the dog a drink. So, God thanked him and forgave his sins.} The Prophet was asked, “Messenger of God, are we rewarded for kindness towards animals?” He said: {There is a reward for kindness to every living animal or human.}10

you can find more at islam-guide.com:)

Muslims are taught to not have Christians and Jews as friends…

The Qur’an:

Sura (5:51) - *“O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.” *

Sura (5:80)* - “You will see many of them befriending those who disbelieve; certainly evil is that which their souls have sent before for them, that Allah became displeased with them and in chastisement shall they abide.” *Those Muslims who befriend unbelievers will abide in hell.

Sura (3:28) - “Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah…”

Sura (3:118) - “O you who believe! do not take for intimate friends from among others than your own people…”

Sura (9:23) - *“O ye who believe! Choose not your fathers nor your brethren for friends if they take pleasure in disbelief rather than faith. Whoso of you taketh them for friends, such are wrong-doers” *Even family members are not to be taken as friends if they do not accept Islam. (This is the mildest interpretation of this verse from the 9th Sura, which also advocates “slaying the unbeliever wherever ye find them”).

Sura (53:29) - "Therefore shun those who turn away from Our Message and desire nothing but the life of this world."
Sura (3:85) - “And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers.”

usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/

All of this is true… All of these are things which Islam has outlawed.

Hi
It is very unfortunate in the history of religions, that sooner or later, the true teachings of the ProphetsMessengers are relegated to the background, the Clergy establishes its hegemoney over the masses who think they are following the ProphetsMessengers while they are only following the Clergy. This is happening with the TraditionalMuslims, they are following the MullahIslam and MullahSharia; not in fact Quran/Islam hence they are the losers according to the verse. Elsewhere I have mentioned the remedy.
Thanks

The West, as I understand, due to certain disinformation has seen only MullahIslam or MullahShariah; the true face of peaceful and human loving Muhammad and his religion Islam and Islam of PromisedMessiahImamMahdi is yet hidden from their eyes, which is truly speaking moral and peaceful.

could you plz post two verses after and two verses before each one ?:smiley:

thats what is ment by friends

YUSUFALI: O ye who believe! take not for friends and protectors those who take your religion for a mockery or sport,- whether among those who received the Scripture before you, or among those who reject Faith; but fear ye Allah, if ye have faith (indeed).
PICKTHAL: O Ye who believe! Choose not for guardians such of those who received the Scripture before you, and of the disbelievers, as make a jest and sport of your religion. But keep your duty to Allah if ye are true believers.
SHAKIR: O you who believe! do not take for guardians those who take your religion for a mockery and a joke, from among those who were given the Book before you and the unbelievers; and be careful of (your duty to) Allah if you are believers.:rolleyes:

I provided a link where people can look them up in context.

i did give them meaning of context too :smiley:

And it still means the same thing… don’t make freinds with Christans and Jews because they cannot be trusted. We get it… it’s hate.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.