What’s more believable?

His remark may have been dumb, but yours is ageist…

Regardless, 60 is pretty young by modern standards. That seems an odd bar.

I don’t think either is believable. But I should probably consult with Elvis before being too confident of it.

1 Like

See post #1. Don’t forget to vote!

1 Like

Actually it was preference of truth over facts.

Not the same thing philosophically.

Don’t forget to vote!!

“You think everyone involved would say, ‘we are watching this guy like a hawk; we’re going to take every measure to make sure nothing happens to him or he doesn’t do anything to himself,’ ” de Blasio said. “And then conveniently suddenly all that is gone. He’s able to kill himself? It just boggles the imagination. Sometimes there’s just plain human error … but this series of events is way too convenient.” The mayor added: “A full investigation is needed and there needs to be an independent element to that investigation.”

De Blasio is an alt right guy too now?!?!?

What the heck?!?!?

here’s another item for your conspiracy library. Please discount the judge’s age (96).

Don’t forget to vote.

I read this the other day also. Another strange coincidence.

I think one of his cellmates or another prisoner in the proximity of Epstein, an
ex-cop, posted bail a day or 2 after Epstein’s death. Another curious
event.

See post #1 to vote.

Be sure to vote!

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/889788?section=dougwead&keywords=donald-trump-russia-collusion-midterms&year=2018&month=11&date=07&id=889788&oref=duckduckgo.com

Wasn’t Trump a cohort of Epstein’s. Didn’t Barr’s father give him a job that brought him into contact with the movers and shakers of the time?

Barr’s father was a dean at at private high school. He hired Epstein to teach calculus. Epstein taught there from 1973-1975. He was 20 when he started.

This was discussed on this thread starting on post 4.

Epstein started working in September 1974 as a physics and mathematics teacher at the Dalton School on the Upper East Side of Manhattan,[22][24] where Donald Barr was the headmaster until June 1974. Barr may have hired Epstein.[25][24] Epstein taught at the exclusive private school from the fall of 1974 until he was dismissed in June 1976.[26][27][28] While teaching at the school, Epstein became acquainted with Alan Greenberg, the chief executive officer of Bear Stearns, whose son and daughter were going to the school. Greenberg’s daughter, Lynne Koeppel, pointed to a parent–teacher conference where Epstein influenced another Dalton parent into advocating for him to Greenberg.[28] Greenberg, impressed with Epstein’s intelligence and drive for financial success, offered him a job at Bear Stearns.[21][29]

As I said, became acquainted with movers and shakers due to Barr’s father.

Look, there is enough culpability to go around with this guy. Everyone who came into contact with him ends up being tainted. Ultimately, his behaviour was his to own. But if you want to connect some, you really should be fair and connect all of them

2 Likes

Be sure to vote!!

I’d say someone in their 60’s is an ideal candidate. They have experience and are less driven by greed.

Can you provide some data that illuminate whether hyoid fractures are typical in hanging vs strangualtion?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.