What Scripture passage would you pick?

I know a young lady who is a Christian (not-Catholic) who is struggling with her career, not sure what direction to go, is going to school and struggling for a job to pay bills and school.

I thought I’d get her a card of encouragement and put in there an inspiring Bible passage. What passage would you pick to inspire a person in the above situation?

“Commit your work to the LORD and your plans will be established.” - Proverbs 16:3

“The LORD your God will make you abundantly prosperous in all the work of your hand, in the fruit of your womb and in the fruit of your cattle and in the fruit of your ground. For the LORD will again take delight in prospering you, as he took delight in your fathers, when you obey the voice of the LORD your God, to keep his commandments and his statutes that are written in this Book of the Law, when you turn to the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.” - Deut. 30:9-10

“Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ.” - Col. 3:23-24

“and to aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one.” - 1 Thess. 4:11-12

All scripture quotations taken from the ESV.

[Matthew 6:25-34](“http://www.whereinthebible.org/Matthew 6:25-34”)

I like the passage above.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.