What should I do right now?

Hi,

I’ve walked the dogs and cleaned the house. I called my brother and my nana and I talked to them for a while. Is there anything else I can do? I would go to church, but I honestly didn’t sleep at all last night and I don’t want to drive. Does anyone have any suggestions? I might just pray. I would read, but I’m bored of that at the moment. I could spend some time talking with all of you, but I honestly spent over 12 hours straight in the last day on here. Any suggestions? I’m stumped.

Joshua

Yeah- go to sleep! Seriously.

Please tell me you have not been ingesting energy drinks all day…

Pray Vespers :slight_smile:

universalis.com/-700/vespers.htm

This is not the exact Liturgy of the Hours prayed by the Church, but it’s pretty close.:slight_smile:

Are you able to get a part-time job in the neighborhood?

I don’t know. I’d have to look.

I told people I wanted to find a job, and they said they thought I couldn’t handle one right now. That I should focus on my education first.

OK, then maybe you should focus on your education first. If we’re talking about college, you may want to look into that.

Yea, I am going to college. Waiting for school to start in September.

Enjoy the last week or so of your break then! Or maybe buy some of the books for your courses and start reading ahead of time.

LOL about this comment…and this thread.

No, I only drink fruit juice.

Honestly, I am not tired at all right now.

Then how about exercise? Do you have a stationary bike? That’s what I use. Or household chores such as cleaning, laundry, food shopping, and so on.

LOL u remind me of myself. I used to pray for hours and not sleep for days. A little crazy! Pray for the Holy Spirit to guide your dreams and give you deep rest :slight_smile:

Have you considered posting a new thread?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.