What sort of interaction do you typically have with your pastor/parochial vicar at Sunday Mass?
- Quite a bit. I’m involved with a liturgical ministry and have the opportunity to personally interact with him most Sundays.
- A bit. I like to try to hang around the sacristy and chat with him before and/or after Mass.
- Not much. I might receive communion from him or quickly shake his hand while in line after Mass at the church exit but that’s it.
- Little to none. I try to quietly avoid the pastor of my parish at Sunday Mass.
- None. I make it a point to avoid the pastor of my parish.