what the bible relle says

My English is not very good, I want to not know what the Bible says about the return of jesus Christ.I’m confused should it come in full view of everyone or secretly? if is already how know?

It seems like you are asking if the Bible foretold, or told before He came, that Jesus Christ would come, and yes, the Messiah is prophesied in the Old Testament, which was written before the time of Christ.

Christ taught openly, and since He always obeyed His Father, God in Heaven, then He was supposed to spend part of His time here openly and not in secret.

+**God the Son **. . . Jesus . . . **our Lord and Saviour ** . . . came with complete humility . . . *and in all quietness *. . . the first time as a . . . tiny holy babe . . . who’s bed was a manger in a stable in the little town of Bethlehem . . . the second time of His coming will come suddenly upon us . . . and we’ll all definitely know and see Him . . . **in all His glory **. . . below are some of the verses from the Holy :bible1: Bible sharing about the second coming of Christ . . .

. . . :coffeeread: . . .
[INDENT]:bible1: 13 For if we believe that Jesus died, and rose again; even so them who have slept through Jesus, will God bring with him. 14 For this we say unto you in the word of the Lord, that we who are alive, who remain unto the coming of the Lord, shall not prevent them who have slept. 15 **For the **Lord ****himself shall come down from heaven with commandment, and with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God: and the dead who are in Christ, shall rise first. 16 Then we who are alive, who are left, shall be taken up together with them in the clouds to meet Christ, into the air, and so shall we be always with the Lord. 17 Wherefore, comfort ye one another with these words. - I Thessalonians 4:13-17

:bible1: ** 1** But of the times and moments, brethren, you need not that we should write to you; 2 For yourselves know perfectly, that the day of the Lord shall so come, as a thief in the night. - I Thessalonians 5: 1-2

***Jesus speaking. . . ***

[INDENT]:bible1: And, Behold **I **come quickly. Blessed is he that keepeth the words of the prophecy of this book. - Revelation 22:7

:bible1: Behold, **I **come quickly; and my reward is with me, to render to every man according to his works. - Revelation 22:12
**:bible1: ** Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain. - James 5:7

****:bible1:
He that giveth testimony of these things,
saith,
Surely I come quickly:
Amen.
Come,
Lord Jesus.
- Revelation 22:20[/INDENT][/INDENT][RIGHT]. . . all for Jesus+[/RIGHT]

yes I know this bible verse . but my quoestion is this, if today Jesus is on earth how know ?we see the various disasters in the world.how did you explained this ?

Jesus has not returned in His full glory yet, or else we’d know it.

The various disasters have been occurring since the dawn of time, no more frequently now than usual. It’s just that they are covered in full detail like never before.

I agree with you. In the past there have been far worse disasters than those we’ve seen recently…plagues, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, etc. etc. People who try to claim that the end is near by citing current disasters are full of it, in my opinion. Things have been much much worse for mankind in the past.

I agree with you, although I’d replace “are full of it” with “may be misled in their thinking”.

Mt. Vesuvius, the Black Plague, the Mongol Horde, and the Muslim expansion would seem to have been much more “Apocalyptic” than today’s disasters. I would also think that the Galveston Hurricane (1908?), the San Fransisco Earthquake (early 1900’s), and World Wars I and II would be more recent “Apocalyptic events” that are already forgotten compared to today’s events.

Dear friend in Christ:

Jesus in Person will come in Magestic Glory:D

**Matt. 25: 31 -46 ** “*When the Son of man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne. * Before him will be gathered all the nations, and he will separate them one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats, and he will place the sheep at his right hand, but the goats at the left. Then the King will say to those at his right hand, Come, O blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world; for I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.' Then the righteous will answer him, Lord, when did we see thee hungry and feed thee, or thirsty and give thee drink? And when did we see thee a stranger and welcome thee, or naked and clothe thee? And when did we see thee sick or in prison and visit thee?’ And the King will answer them, Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brethren, you did it to me.' Then he will say to those at his left hand, Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels; for I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink, I was a stranger and you did not welcome me, naked and you did not clothe me, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.’ Then they also will answer, Lord, when did we see thee hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to thee?' Then he will answer them, Truly, I say to you, as you did it not to one of the least of these, you did it not to me.’ And they will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

Love and prayers

Jesus will return in full view of everyone. Jesus isn’t going to become man again, if that’s what you mean. Jesus has become man once and for all. When He comes again, He will come in God’s glory with many angels, and everyone on earth will “see Him, coming on the clouds of Heaven.”

Some people in the world claim to be the second coming of Jesus, and there are an increasing number of people saying to themselves, ‘Well, how do we know? It could be Jesus. We ignored Him before.’ True, many ignored Him during His real life. But when He comes again, there will be no question. He is glorified, and He will come from Heaven, glorified.

And many now believe in a rapture. That was a doctrine created by a protestant preacher in the 1800’s. Just to clarify.

It is important to distinguish between events, such as these, which are the end of the observer’s world as he knew it, and the final end of the world.

This is confirmed by the two angels in Acts 1:9-11

9* And when he had said this, as they were looking on, he was lifted up, and a cloud took him out of their sight. 10 And while they were gazing into heaven as he went, behold, two men stood by them in white robes, 11 and said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand looking into heaven? This Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will come in the same way as you saw him go into heaven.” 1

Yes, I agree. I was merely pointing out that these past events were far worse than anything today, and yet people still swear that today’s events portend the end of the world.

Christ was insistent, in Acts, that it is not for us to know when His Kingdom will be restored.

in the past we had seen the head of state to be judged also? the Genereaux,abomination in church. as the Bible says at the same time?

huh?:confused:

On he first come, it was said that he will come on the cloud. secondly
Jesus had said when the son of man returns on earth,Does he find faith ?you think that this is not contrary to what you said?

what is glory?

Jesus said that many would come after him claiming to be the Messiah, but he said we shouldn’t listen to them. He said that if someone says to you, “Look! The Messiah is over there, or over there”, we should pay no attention.

“See to it that no one deceives you. For many will come in My name, claiming, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. … “At that time, if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There He is,’ do not believe it. For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders that would deceive even the elect, if that were possible.…” (quotes from Matthew 24)

We will know Jesus because the whole world will see him coming at one time. He will not come to one area of the world only and set up a ministry there, but he will come and begin a world-wide rule.

My understanding is that every eye shall see him, but not necessarily at the same time. When you see him, give up and and let everything from there on be his decision, let him rule, he knows how.

Let me first say that I am a catholic and do believe in the manner Jesus will return, as you have stated, but I have recently started wondering how the bible can be accurate on saying SOOO many people will be fooled by the antichrist and believe he is actually Jesus returned, (even the elect), when the AC is surely not going to come in the same manner…??

Shouldnt this be an easy thing to spot and not allow yourself to be fooled?

I just cannot understand how so many people (especially people who understand the bible) will be fooled into thinking the AC is really Jesus…I mean, the bible is very clear on the details on both entities and HOW they will come.

The only thing I can think of is maybe it wont be as black and white as the bible predicts, maybe their ‘entrance’ will be so similar, it will be almost impossible to tell the difference…but that would mean the bible is wrong, so…?

This might be a great source for you on this topic.
What Jesus Really Said About the End of the World

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.