What to do?

I’ve been wandering randomly through the internet and stumbled on this site: gmhoz.narod.ru. Apparently it is a sect of some sort, but I am unsure…

I am always unsure, maybe that’s the source of my problems.

p.s. sorry for my (apparently imperfect) English, as it’s not my native language.

Why do you feel the need to do anything other than ignore it? You randomly stumbled across it—no one came to you with it, asked you to join, or anything else.

What to do?

Nothing. What would you do?

Ya know…I heard one time that if you had $35 and 7 people to follow, you could start your own religion in America…

It wouldn’t suprise me if that nut is $35 poorer than before the launch of that website…:stuck_out_tongue:

SG

I seriously doubt “that nut” paid $35. the site is so basic it probably took about 5 min to design, it’s only a sub-domain and probably a free one at that. Most likely somebody made a bet they could get people to email them if they posted it. The joy of the ineternet: Anyone can publish anything.

What to do? Send him an email, make his day!

seriously doubt “that nut” paid $35. the site is so basic it probably took about 5 min to design, it’s only a sub-domain and probably a free one at that. Most likely somebody made a bet they could get people to email them if they posted it. The joy of the ineternet: Anyone can publish anything.

:thumbsup:

Why do I get the feeling it is your site?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.