What type of punishment do you think Saddam deserve?

the combination “pro war but set Saddam free” looks crazy enough to be omitted from the poll

I think he should be given the death penalty.

the word “given” is missing in some options.hope you don’t mind. it’s lost during copy/paste

I think that it would be better the death penalty for Sadam but the worst thing will be prison for life without rights.

Life behind bars.

Community Service.

…should probably be left up to the Iraqi people:thumbsup:

http://micrografix.ca.hosting.domaindirect.com/GHOST.jpg

I think that the new Iraqi government will decide. I don’t tend to favor the death penalty in most cases, but this is one case where his being alive might inspire some to actions that will endanger innocent people. In the end, the Iraqis will have total say on what the punishment is, and that is how it should be.

I didn’t vote because I thought the selections were slanted. I was in favor of this war, and I don’t consider myself a prowar person or one that favors war.

Pro-War, long prison term here. Killing him will only make him a martyr.

PF

I’m neither anti nor pro war, but I believe there is such a thing as justified war. As for Saddam, death penalty or life in prison is fine w/ me but it’s better to let the Iragi people determine that.

I didn’t vote in the poll. I’m pro-freedom and anti authoritarian dictators. I’m also anti anyone who established rape rooms, dropped people feet first into industrial shredders and committed mass murder. What should his punishment be? Let the Iraqis decide. God is always the final judge.

I didn’t vote in the poll. I’m pro-freedom and anti authoritarian dictators. I’m also anti anyone who established rape rooms, dropped people feet first into industrial shredders and committed mass murder. What should his punishment be? Let the Iraqis decide.

In the end, God is the final judge of us all.

i’m against the death penalty for a number of reasons

think about this. you will spend the rest of your natural life in a cell without the remotest possibility of parole. the only way you leave is in a paperboard box.

think about charles manson, sirhan, etc it has been a lot of years and there they still are…;…

i think that is the worst possibility.

is taking one life compensation for millions. mmmm. it has to be in the hands of God.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.