What was that books title?

I was listening to St Joseph Radio Presents this weekend and they were talking to the author of a book about how parents can cause damage to their adult children by supporting them, giving them money etc.

The problem I’m having is I can’t remember the name of the book or the authors name.

If you know the title of this book or the authors name can you please tell me.

Thanks,

I heard the same show, and cannot remember the author’s name. I think the book was “Double Damage”? or something like that…

Okay, I’d thought I’d give searching a try, and here’s what I found.
stjosephradio.com/pages/tapes/may07.htm

Scroll down, and the title of the book is “Double Damage”, and I’m guessing the author is Gail Hartell. However, I wasn’t able to find it on Amazon.com, so I’m guessing it’s an upcoming book. You might be able to find it at the publisher’s website. For more information, I’d suggest going to your local library with the title and tentative author, and what the book is about, and they probably will be able to help you find it. Good luck!:slight_smile:

The did keep talking about the “upcoming book” - I will stay tuned!

well I’m going to keep an eye out for it. This is one book I need to give to my mother and my step-dad.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.