What's a Good Prayer for

What is a good prayer that asks for others to forgive you for doing something silly and potentially embarrassing?
I have confessed, but I would also like to pray that others forgive me as well, as I am truly sorry.

[quote="TJR357, post:1, topic:180573"]
What is a good prayer that asks for others to forgive you for doing something silly and potentially embarrassing?
I have confessed, but I would also like to pray that others forgive me as well, as I am truly sorry.

[/quote]

what you just said

First an apology to God

“Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.”

A prayer for your friends to forgive you

"Father please grant me the strength to prove myself to my friends whom I have hurt.I pray they will forgive me for hurting them.Please guide me to be a good kind example to my friends and help them in whatever way I can.Father I ask You would open the hearts and minds of my friends that they would see I am truly sorry and they would forgive me.Thankyou Lord for Your many blessings Amen

Praying that others forgive you for your error …

Hail Mary
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Two very beautiful prayers you could use.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.