Whats really going on

Well guys I know you haven't seen me on here are anywhere else for that matter. Guys my real Mother has had a stroke and on top off that my sister rushed into marriage and is now having her first baby and that by it self is a story but all that on top seeing where God wants me and even seeing if I'm called to Carmel still. Its so heard to want to give everything to our Lord when its so heard just to give him the stuff I'm dealing with now. I have to say I'm so happy all of you are here for me I love you all. Thank you for reading

praying for you and your family :hug1:

Hang in there! You're in my prayers! :) :thumbsup:

You're in my prayers. I hope things soon get better for you :) :)

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

St. Jude, pray for her!

Hey Brandee,
Hang in there. If it makes you feel any better, but all of these difficulties are permitted by a loving God, and suffering is actually a favor. (Remember the story about St. Teresa and the donkey cart!) Every saint has to be purified with suffering, and Carmelites specialize in it, so you're in good company!

You're in my prayers, and I'll ask the Carmelites in NE to pray for you too when I visit them tomorrow.

[quote="carmelitegirl93, post:1, topic:265411"]
Well guys I know you haven't seen me on here are anywhere else for that matter. Guys my real Mother has had a stroke and on top off that my sister rushed into marriage and is now having her first baby and that by it self is a story but all that on top seeing where God wants me and even seeing if I'm called to Carmel still. Its so heard to want to give everything to our Lord when its so heard just to give him the stuff I'm dealing with now. I have to say I'm so happy all of you are here for me I love you all. Thank you for reading

[/quote]

My dear friend I have never forgotten you and I am so sorry to hear the sad news concerning your biological mother.

I will keep your mom in my Prayers...

Asking for the intercession of St. Andrew Avellino, Patron Saint of stroke victims. Amen.

saints.sqpn.com/sainta36.htm

Asking for the intercession of St. Wolfgang of Ratisbon, Patron Saint of stroke victims. Amen.

saints.sqpn.com/saint-wolfgang-of-ratisbon/

I don't really know what to say about your sister "rushing" into marriage -- sometimes things from our own point of view can seem wrong or just plain ridiculous when the truth of the matter it really isn't just be a loving and understanding sister probably now more than ever (that she's expecting her first child) she needs your loving support. By the way, congratulation on your sister's marriage, being an Auntie again and by the way congratulations on getting a job. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

My dear friend, you may find that life is going too fast or not fast enough, you may find that there is too much to deal with, or be questioning, "How can I deal with all of this it is far too much?" You may find "everything" confusing and at times bleak. But, my dear friend keep in mind that Saints (like PhilomenaJohn2 suggested) they had to go through some dark times yet they gave that ALL to Our Lord Jesus and they gave that YES to HIM too.
So, be like our friends the Saints and give Your All and your Yes to Our Lord Jesus whatever your calling to Holiness may be.

And if it is "suffering" (whether it be physically or emotionally) that Our Lord wants you to endure be sure you offer up your sufferings for the Conversion of Sinners, for the Sancticty of Priests, and for all mankind.

Yes, my dear we do care and we will always care for you no matter what.

I will also ask for the intercession of all our Carmelite Saints, Blesseds, Venerables, and Servant of Gods to Pray for you and all of your intentions. Amen.

Also asking for the intercession of Blessed Stanislaus of Jesus and Mary Papczyński

PRAYER THROUGH THE INTERCESSION OF BL. STANISLAUS PAPCZYŃSKI

Our Lord and God, in consideration of Your Servant, Blessed Stanislaus, who, in spite of many obstacles, trusting in the help of Your Providence, faithfully followed in the footsteps of Jesus Christ, and of His Mother Mary, Conceived Immaculate, grant us this grace that we may be marked by an unwavering trust in Your omnipotence, goodness, and faithfulness, especially when You lead us upon a thorny road towards the glorious promises of Your love. Through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Please send news about any graces received through the intercession of Bl. Stanislaus Papczyński to:

Vice-Postulator of the Canonization Cause
Eden Hill, Stockbridge, MA 01263
e-mail: [email]vicepostulator@marian.org[/email]

stanislawpapczynski.org/en/

God be with you carmelitegirl15,

goforgoal

You're in my special prayers. God will never leave you or forsake you:angel1:
:harp:
Our Father who art in Heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy Kingdom come
Thy will be done
On Earth as it is in Heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us
But lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil
AMEN:angel1::gopray::grouphug:

You are in my prayers! God bless you!

forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=624730

Dear Lord, thank You for being there for Carmel and her family. Amen.

Continued Prayers for you and for all of your intentions carmelitegirl93

Asking for the intercession of all our Carmelite Saints, Blesseds, Venerables, and Servant of Gods to Pray for you and all of your intentions. Amen.

Also asking for the intercession of Blessed Stanislaus of Jesus and Mary Papczyński

Our Lord and God, in consideration of Your Servant, Blessed Stanislaus, who, in spite of many obstacles, trusting in the help of Your Providence, faithfully followed in the footsteps of Jesus Christ, and of His Mother Mary, Conceived Immaculate, grant us this grace that we may be marked by an unwavering trust in Your omnipotence, goodness, and faithfulness, especially when You lead us upon a thorny road towards the glorious promises of Your love. Through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Please send news about any graces received through the intercession of Bl. Stanislaus Papczyński to:

In my prayers also in every way.

Dear Lord, thank You for being there for Carmelite and her family. Amen.

Please Pray for carmelitegirl93, she is going through a very difficult time right now, I don't want to reveal exactly what it is--it is a private family matter and besides I do not have the right to reveal what the situation is but please keep her in your Prayers.

Asking for the intercession of all our Carmelite Saints, Blesseds, Venerables, and Servant of Gods to Pray for you and all of your intentions. Amen.

Here is another Prayer Thread for carmelitegirl93

forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=441431

Dear Lord, thank You for being there for Carmelite and her family. Amen.

Continued Prayers for our dear friend carmelitegirl93

[/quote]

God Bless You. I'll say a rosary for you and your family

[/quote]

Do not worry Carmelitegirl, God is helping you in every way He can. It may not seem like it, but He gives you what you need one step at a time. Be patient, and be helpful to your sister. Being an Aunt is the greatest thing in the world! You will love it!

God Bless,
Bernadette173

[quote="Bernadette173, post:19, topic:265411"]
Do not worry Carmelitegirl, God is helping you in every way He can. It may not seem like it, but He gives you what you need one step at a time. Be patient, and be helpful to your sister. Being an Aunt is the greatest thing in the world! You will love it!

God Bless,
Bernadette173

[/quote]

I agree 100% Bernadette173 My dear friend we may not know or understand fully what is going on and it may very well be difficult to understand why God puts us in these situations but keep in mind and in heart that He is always with us today, tomorrow, and always.

I'm not too sure and I could be wrong about this but I think our friend has limited access to the internet now so please keep her in your Prayers whether you post or not...

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.