What's the best source for listing all the OT prophecies that were fulfilled by Jesus Christ?

Anyone have a good website link for this?

I'm not sure specifically what constitutes a prophecy. I'm not trying to be silly. The entire OT is a signpost to Christ; the figures, characters, the Biblical types...

Off the top of my head, I know this one that examines 3 sound prophecies anyway: Three Prophecies About Christ That Couldn't Have Been Made Up
Maybe if you start a collection you can share. :o

I’ve found that looking at a blank page shows how many prophecies have come true.

There are coincidences, and there are speculations and interesting events, but none of them are fulfilled prophecies as far as I, myself can tell. Human’s like to guess and see if they’re right. That’s why we invented rock, paper, scissors.

[quote="Gaerteuth, post:3, topic:322664"]
I've found that looking at a blank page shows how many prophecies have come true.

There are coincidences, and there are speculations and interesting events, but none of them are fulfilled prophecies as far as I, myself can tell. Human's like to guess and see if they're right. That's why we invented rock, paper, scissors.

[/quote]

I don't know why you feel the need to mock me. I believe in God because God did many miracles for me even before I knew him and even when I was living a life of sin, many times I was saved from certain death. These miracles can't be just a "coincidence" because when I tell people what happened they don't even believe that it's possible. But I know it happened because it happened to me, and in some cases there were others who were there and were eye witnesses. There are too many coincidences in life to be just a coincidence.

"If today you hear his voice, harden not your hearts." - Psalm 95

I found this:

catholicbible101.com/otpropheciesofjesus.htm

Thx for sharing. :o

[quote="Gaerteuth, post:3, topic:322664"]
I've found that looking at a blank page shows how many prophecies have come true.

There are coincidences, and there are speculations and interesting events, but none of them are fulfilled prophecies as far as I, myself can tell. Human's like to guess and see if they're right. That's why we invented rock, paper, scissors.

[/quote]

I pray that you will see the Truth of the Faith and the Scripture, and open your heart to His Holiness and Greatness. We as mere humans can't tell, but the Catholic Faith and the Bible have shown us the Miracles and fulfilled Prophesies.

May the Holy Spirit bless you and keep you near His side.

Christina

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.