Whats this?

youtube.com/watch?v=cmxRRlOeTXo

Blue spiral from sky over norway, yesterday night....

in the first video i posted…at the end there are pictures, still framed it looks like theres a tail coming from the land to the right area…like if someone shot of a missile, but in this video, its actual VIDEO of that same angle (not the first segment, i think its the second) but they show video of it, and its like, a blue star, that gets brighter and brighter, then larger and larger as it spirals, THEN the tail whips out down to land…if it was a missile, as soon as the blue starish thing appeared the tail would have been there as well right??

watch this one… youtube.com/watch?v=ax2ITilnHlc

Already posted:
forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=405043

I have no idea, though…

dang it! snaps

LOL ;)

[quote="Charlotte408, post:1, topic:179179"]
youtube.com/watch?v=cmxRRlOeTXo

Blue spiral from sky over norway, yesterday night....

[/quote]

LOL although I am not a conspiracy theorist... I say it's a...... Marian Apparition! She's come to warn us about the Obama nobel peace prize thingy... Or something like that:D Or it's an alien race that has come to establish a new world order... But what do I know?;)

aliens

X2

[quote="FidesSpesCarita, post:8, topic:179179"]
X2

[/quote]

:confused: eh?

idk guys i dont think i believe in aliens.....i cant say theres no chance theres nothing out there, i'm well aware of how big the universe is and all that..buuuuut....idkkkkk.....

maybe its just too many sci fi movies n what not....kinda made the thought of aliens a joke to me..:shrug:

It was a Russian missile test failure. Russia, unlike the USA, is working to improve its nuclear deterrent. If the U.S. continues to lag, we will find ourselves the number 2 nuclear power, which is the equivalent of handing over world hegemony to Russia.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.