What's your favourite flower?

Tiger lilies and impala lilies

3 Likes

Lilac
Lily-of-the-valley

3 Likes

Magnolias and Forget-Me-Nots

2 Likes

Forsythia…or is it lilacs,no honeysuckle,but wait …roses!
But petunias are lovely…so are salvias…not to mention Foxgloves! And Queen Anne’s lace!And Woodbine,oh,and violets…Daffodills…and Peonies!And Aqualigias…
I give up choosing !!:sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Gardenia because they smell good.

8 Likes

White roses and Kalanchoe as a pot flower.

3 Likes

Fragrant flowers, roses :rose:, jasmine, lilacs, ylang-ylang

5 Likes

Orchids and Southern magnolias.

5 Likes

I have 3 Magnolia Trees in the yard but as many times as I’ve tried to grow Forget me nots they don’t take, I’ve even gotten the plants that were already started but nope, didn’t do.

3 Likes

Nasturtiums. I have one this year that is bi-color. Yellow background with red (almost) stripes from inside to outside.

5 Likes

How can I pick just one?!
I love roses, peonies, lavendar, foxglove, echinacea, delphiniums, lupines, and day lilies.

So do the deer. Except the lavendar. :smirk:

Oh, and I also love sunflowers. Not sure if the deer do or not.

3 Likes

I decide on one , then change my mind as I think of another . There are so many .:confused:

But I love to see a field of buttercups .- - - - - - - - - - -

4 Likes

Tough question.

I do like roses, not sure if it classed as a flower but I always like to smell lavender when I walk past some.

3 Likes

Bluebells are nice too.

6 Likes

Jasmine
Roses (all colors)
Lilacs
Hyacinths (love their scent!)
Tiger Lilies
Sunflowers

and so many more . . .

3 Likes

Peony

And I love white fragrant flowers like tuberose, gardneia, and jasmine.

3 Likes

Right now, red hibiscus flowers. They’re a favorite food for my desert tortoises, so I’m always on the lookout to gather spent flowers from around the neighborhood :slightly_smiling_face:.

3 Likes

Peonies and Ranunculus

I also like Gladiolas, do Magnolia blossoms count? Gardenias. Bleeding Hearts

3 Likes

Cherry blossoms - A single flower isn’t that impressive, but I absolutely love how they make trees look. I prefer it to the color change in fall.

3 Likes

Roses :wilted_flower: :rose:

But Black-Eyed Susan’s and Queen Anne’s Lace mean “summer” to me so I love them too

5 Likes
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.