What's your favourite flower?

Poppies in amongst the asparagus flowering.

This is such a hardy Jasmine plant Rob! My parents have like a little hedge of it and it is all in leaf now .So cheerful in late Winter when little else is flowering :slight_smile:

Are they fragrant?

I’m obsessed with fragrant flowers.

I’ve gathered that . :wink:

Unlike other types of jasmine, Jasminum auriculatum has an animalic, indolic fragrance with a spicy, cinnamon-like edge. Even dry flowers have a strong scent.

But I don’t think that’s the jasmine in the photo . :upside_down_face:

In my opinion, tulips and roses are so beautiful! :tulip::rose:

Mt Cook Lily (NZ)

Pohutukawa Aka NZ Christmas Tree

From today’s OT Reading at Mass .

" Let the wilderness and the dry-lands exult,
let the wasteland rejoice and bloom,
let it bring forth flowers like the jonquil."

A field of jonquils .

Chionodoxa, known as glory-of-the-snow .

Bird of Paradise blooming in the front yard now.

I would liove to grow those :smiley:
Here’s a buddliea flowering today.

A Lilly.

Do they have scent?

The buddliea does :blush:Li,e a really nice handcream or something.There were lots of butterflies in the garden yesterday,especially interested in those bushes.

They call those bushes butterfly bushes too.

Am I right?

Yes :slight_smile:

The jade plants are starting to bloom here. We don’t get snow for Christmas, but it kind of looks like it snowed when the jade are covered with their little white flowers.

Don’t look too closely ,there’s a lot of weeds growing rampant after the rain :grimacing: but the rest of the garden plants are doing well this year.Im in the middle of mowing and pulling weeds.
For some reason the corn just won’t grow again,but everything else is.

Beautiful

Looks nice, green and lush.

Every time I picture Australia I see the Outback in my mind. I have to remember that there are green parts as well.

Snowdrops in Lincolnshire .

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.