When do we need to receive communion by?

So I haven’t received communion yet this Easter season and I’m kind of freaking out because Pentacost is in like two days and I have major issues with getting to confession and receiving after confession.
I’ve heard people say that you can fulfill your obligation to receive up until Trinity Sunday. Is this true?

yes.

Pentecost is the Last day of the Easter season, the Season closes with this great feast. Monday Morning we are back to ordinary time.

The sooner you manage to get to confession the better(that is in general, and a good rule for all of us,not related to the Easter season per se).

God bless.

The United States allows the first Sunday of Lent to Trinity Sunday (Sunday after Pentecost) inclusive.

Other countries may allow from Ash Wednesday through Low Sunday (first Sunday after Easter) or Ascension Thursday.

Butaperson, can you call your pastor and explain whatever difficulty you are having to him? Saturday is a great day to get to confession as lots of churches offer standard confession times, and then you could receive tomorrow.

Also canon law allows for a different time, for a just cause, so you may ask a priest about that.

Can. 920
§1. After being initiated into the Most Holy Eucharist, each of the faithful is obliged to receive holy communion at least once a year.
§2. This precept must be fulfilled during the Easter season unless it is fulfilled for a just cause at another time during the year.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.