When lord christ will back?

pls can anybod answer me that according to bible when jesus will come 2nd time?i mean did bible say any fixed time?like after 2thousand or 3 thousand year of christ’s 1st coming he will come again?in christ_jewel

The Catechism is quite good at showing both Scriptural references as well as references to various documents. You’ll find the section on Christ’s return
here.

Section 673:
Since the Ascension Christ’s coming in glory has been imminent,566 even though "it is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has fixed by his own authority."567 This eschatological coming could be accomplished at any moment, even if both it and the final trial that will precede it are "delayed."568

The footnotes:
566 - Cf. Rev 22:20.
567 - Acts 1:7; cf. Mk 13:32.
568 - Cf. Mt 24:44; 1 Thess 5:2; 2 Thess 2:3-12.

The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall be as his master.
Luke 6-40

The church will suffer as Jesus, be mocked as Jesus, be crucified as Jesus. Lastly it will die, and resurrect in glory as like Jesus and with Jesus parousia

That’s my interpretation

no the Bible does not state any fixed time for the 2nd coming of Christ, and anyone who claims it does is lying, or just plain can’t read. In fact Jesus warned more that once that we will not and cannot know the day or the hour but must be always prepared to meet him in our own earthly death, or at the 2nd coming and perfection of the Kingdom.

my honorable senior fellows pls give me this important information.i think its important for all christians.i want to know when lord jesus will come in 2nd time how can we found him?what will be his sign?cuz if any ppl will claim that he is jesus!then?so pls give me information according to bible or from any sacred texts that how can we find our lord when he will come 2nd time in the world?in christ_jewel

Duplicate thread. See forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=236163

I think it says someplace that we will know it when we “see Him coming on a cloud accompanied by His angels.”

NOBODY knows when the second coming of Jesus will happen. Anyone who claims they know is a liar.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.