Where art thou Phil vaz?

Has anyone seen Phil vaz about? I found a site with alot of intresting science and philosiphy papers writen by Phil and sombody called Apollon. I very much injoyed the ones explaining how to prove God exists. It has strengthend my faith considerably.
AnyWay, i was just wondering if you could tell me if there are any more free sites about those subjects, it gives me an intelectual high, when i read them!. :smiley: :nerd:

[quote=freesoulhope]Has anyone seen Phil vaz about? I found a site with alot of intresting science and philosiphy papers writen by Phil and sombody called Apollon. I very much injoyed the ones explaining how to prove God exists. It has strengthend my faith considerably.
AnyWay, i was just wondering if you could tell me if there are any more free sites about those subjects, it gives me an intelectual high, when i read them!. :smiley: :nerd:
[/quote]

I agree, Phil Vaz’s site is pretty good.

I’m gone, far away. I’m visiting the new planet. Good reception out here, but its a little cold.

Thanks to Apolonio for the God proofs, back then he was just an amateur, but he’ll have his Ph.D. soon enough and turn pro. He’s majoring in Philosophy at Rutgers.

Phil P

isnt it possible to send out an armor plated solar and matter absorbing probe out of are solar system and have it send back pictures every ten years? We could design a probe that is equiped with a drilling aparatus. This way it could drill in to stray rocks and meteorites, then convert whatever it finds,in to recycable energy, propelling its self through the galaxy! :nerd:

havent scientists created a engine that works continously recycling the same energy over and over again, never needing recharging and fuel?

This tenth planet is intresting. why did some planets turn in to gas giants while the rest turned in to bare rocks. Isnt it possible that there is life on jupitor! I know that it has thick cloulds but, it might have life that is compatible to its enviroment.

Also, on a phylosphical level, do you think that planets serve a purpose to are planets like deflecting large life threatening astroids!

Phil vaz i know that my qeustions may not be worty of your intelect, but can you please tell me if you still exist.

Since Phil exists and has answered, this thread is now closed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.