Where can I buy a Catholic bible?

Where can I buy a catholic bible?

Amazon is always a good option!

Ignatius Press, Scepter Publishers. etc etc

There are lots of Catholic bibles, old and new, on Ebay.

catholiccompany.com/catholic-bibles-c464/

You can buy a $5 Catholic Bible (new Testament only) right here:

lighthousecatholicmedia.org/store/title/new-testament-paperback?promoCode=104130

You can also buy an awesome audio Bible (with several famous actors acting out the parts) here: lighthousecatholicmedia.org/store/title/truth-and-life-dramatized-audio-bible?promoCode=104130

Finally, you can buy other Catholic Bibles (with the Old Testament) right here: astore.amazon.com/catholicriten-20?_encoding=UTF8&node=43

God Bless!

Got mine from Half Price Bookstore for $15 (Jerusalem Bible).

Any Catholic book store I would say.

I have an NABRE study Bible I would mail to you, if you would like it and will use it. It’s virtually brand new, it was given to me as part of my study materials for RCIA. I have another one, so this is a spare. It’s a fairly large Bible- probably 7x10x3-1/2" thick or so, fairly large print, LOTS of study notes. It is not leather bound. PM me if you want more info.

Whether you go to Amazon.com or any other supplier, you’ll find a wide range of Catholic Bibles catering to all kinds of tastes and interests. This thread:

forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=970114

and others of the same kind that you can find at the Sacred Scripture forum will give you an idea of the sort of questions that readers ask about the many different translations that are available. The differences can sometimes be quite remarkable. You’ll want to choose carefully.

Good luck!

You may also find a catholic bible in stores like Goodwill, St. Vincent de Paul and used bookstores.

Pauline Books and Media, or Amazon.

I recently bought this one. It is maybe the first Catholic Bible that rivals the Protestant ones in quality. amazon.com/gp/product/0195298101?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Amazon. Search Catholic Holy Bible, also there is a very good Catholic Study Bible if you search for it. They really aren’t hard to come by. I actually own an Orthodox Bible as well.

Did you find one?

I am going to go to the store of our local catholic church I want it now don’t want to wait on it the nkjv that I have I don’t like it.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.