Where can I buy a print of "Auxilium Christianorum"

Dear all,

I’m wondering if you know where can I purchase a print/art of “Auxilium Christianorum” ( Mary Help of Christians)? I’d like a similar copy of the below picture. I have searched Ebay and many catholic online store and couldn’t found one. I will really appreciate if anyone could provide an answer. Thank you very much in advance!

I don’t know anyone who manufactures and sells prints of that particular image, but there are other ways to get prints of it. Why not take the digital image into an office supply store and have them print it for you on larger-than-average photo paper (aka glossy paper)? It would probably cost about $20 and you could get a nice frame for it at a hobby shop. I think that would probably look just as good as if you got it from a Christian print company, because ultimately print companies do the same thing except they make more copies of everything. I think your average office supply store has the same printing equipment that print manufacturers do, except office supply stores let you use that equipment to print stuff in smaller quantities. That’s kind what their printing centers are For.

Anyway I hope that suggestion helps.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.