Where can I find information?

Hi,
I like to know where I can find information on the veneration of the statue of Our Lady of Fatima. It is coming to my friend’s house next week and I am invited to go to it. What I do not know is what is it expected to be said at the veneration. I am hearing impaired and I like to be prepared in time for the visitation. Thank you.

Ann :shrug:

Do you know the Fatima prayer that is said at each end of the decade? ’ O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, lead all souls to heaven, and help those most in need of thy mercy. ’ Also go to the public library. They have many books on Our Lady of Fatima. Going in knowing the history, and that prayer will get you through most situations. I will pray for you

I do know the Fatima prayer. It is just I did not know what is expected at the veneration. I suppose I will do more research outside of Catholic Answer. Thanks, anyway.

Ann :smiley:

You can find alot of information on line. Just use Our Lady of Fatima in your search engine. Generally it is the Rosary and a few prayers offered up by the group. I would also recommend you look up the Legion of Mary, as they are generally the ones moving the Madonna from home to home.

Thanks for the information. I will check it out. :thumbsup: :wave:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.