Where do you chart your fertility cycle online?

I've been using the free version of fertility friend for 6 years (taking breaks when I'm pregnant or nursing.) I'm curious if anyone charts somewhere else that may be better. I did try ovusoft and did not like it. That was back in '05. I do not have a smartphone, so I can't do all those apps everyone is always talking about. Thanks for the input.

Sorry, I can't answer your question - I didn't realize until I clicked through to the thread that you were excluding apps.

I will throw this out there: If you have a cell phone, but you don't think it's worthwhile to get a data plan, you should be able to get a used or overstock phone online, and simply plug the SIM card from your current phone into the new one. You won't have internet access everywhere, but you can use it at the library, or McDonalds, or other places that have free WiFi. In my opinion, it's worthwhile to have access everywhere to my calendar and many other apps (like MyDays) for under $100 for a used Android phone. Apple has been more restrictive about these sorts of things, so I'm not sure how much an unlocked iPhone is, but it should still be possible. And I really know very little about Blackberry (Windows is too new to have cheap phones at ebay or elsewhere without a contract). PM me if you have questions, or ask around for advice on the details. I won't sidetrack this thread any further.

I use tcoyf.com (Taking Charge of Your Fertility). It’s run by a non-Catholic doctor, but it’s the same thing, and much cleaner and easy to use than fertility friend.
What are some of these apps? I use the sympto-thermal method and can’t find a good app for it for my iphone.

Here is the one I mentioned earlier. It doesn’t track the mucus, so it’s not perfect for what you are seeking. I also notice it’s not available for iPhone, but considering the size of the iPhone app store, I doubt there’s a shortage of other apps for this.

I’ve also not been able to find a good STM app for my iPhone. Most of the apps available seem to be geared toward helping girls remember when their period is coming, as opposed to helping women know when are their fertile times. I do use a free one called My Cycles (as it has an option for entering quality of cervical mucus and BBT), but I’m not entirely happy with it.

[quote="HurricaneAnne, post:5, topic:242150"]
I've also not been able to find a good STM app for my iPhone. Most of the apps available seem to be geared toward helping girls remember when their period is coming, as opposed to helping women know when are their fertile times. I do use a free one called My Cycles (as it has an option for entering quality of cervical mucus and BBT), but I'm not entirely happy with it.

[/quote]

I don't know if it's on the iPhone, but I use OvuView on my android. It's SO much easier to enter data into my phone than on a paper chart, especially since I don't use paper for anything anymore. Even my grocery lists are on my phone!

I have a cell phone that cost 9.99:) It makes calls. That's it.:D
Is TCOYF the same as ovusoft? I thought those two were related.

I used to use tcoyf...now I use excel. :D

KG

billingsmentor.org/

I use this one on my computer. I had no idea there were phone apps (duh!). As a relatively inexperienced user, I'm finding the descriptions a bit difficult, but I'm learning.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.