Where else does God choose to limit his knowledge?

Heb 8:12
For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

Heb 10:17
And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.

Isaiah 43:25
"I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more.

Jeremiah 31:34
No longer will a man teach his neighbor, or a man his brother, saying, ‘Know the LORD,’ because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest," declares the LORD. “For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more.”

Ezekiel 33:16
None of the sins he has committed will be remembered against him. He has done what is just and right; he will surely live.

Hebrews 8:12
For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more."

Hebrews 10:17
Then he adds: “Their sins and lawless acts I will remember no more.”

In the above texts God the Father chooses to forget the sins of those who have repented of their sins. Below God chooses to remember the sins of those who refuse to repent.

Hosea 9:9
They have sunk deep into corruption, as in the days of Gibeah. God will remember their wickedness and punish them for their sins.

These texts demonstrate that God the Father can choose to limit his knowledge. So, it makes sense that God the Son can choose to limit his knowledge too. Below, God the Father alone appears to be in charge of when the second coming will be, thus indicating Jesus choosing to limit his knowledge in that area ( see Rev 1:1.

Acts 1

6When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?

7And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.

Matthew 24:36
The Day and Hour Unknown ] "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.