where is god

the lost of my beloved husband a year ago is so hard to accept go on without him and now his daughterr and his family are attacking me my griefing and suffering are a hard cross to accept. pray that God show me how to handle this horrible situation and god and not give up on him being with me let the devil win

:gopray:

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

:signofcross:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Lord, please fill the void in this wife’s heart with the radiance of your love and the motherly care of Our Lady. Grant her a “Simon” to help her bear her cross, just as you had Simon help you carry your cross to Calvary. Send many powerful angels to surround her and watch over her always, to protect her heart from despair and to protect her from all temptations away from you, even in the face of the persistent darkness that permeates this fallen and difficult world. Lead her through this and all occasions, with love in her family, patience, and grace, that they all be lead to the eternal garden of joy, where they can all sup bountifully at the heavenly table with you, the angels, and saints forever. Have mercy, Lord. Our Lady, angels, and saints, pray with us. Amen.

Dear Lord, help Catholic Women carry this cross with dignity and courage. She needs You now Lord. Please help her so her faith doesn’t sag. Be with her Lord. Comfort her, and keep her strong.
In Jesus name.
Amen

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen

St. Michael the Archangel defend us in battle. Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou O prince of the heavenly hosts, by the Power of God, cast into hell satan and all the evil spirits, who prowl throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen

:highprayer:

Praying for you.:::::gopray2:

Praying to the Holy Spirit to give you guidance, direction, strength, fortitude & wisdom in your time of need.

Lord, hear our prayer

Mary, most blessed Queen of Sorrows. Pray for us with recourse to you.
May the sorrows of this widow and of all widows be joined to your own.
May the swords that pierced your heart bring comfort and mercy to all who sorrow.
May the suffering of Mary be joined to all widows and mothers as we dwell
by the feet of our blessed Lord, who was raised on the Crross, to heal us all.

Praying hard.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Amen.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

[INDENT]A Prayer for Widows

God the Father, we offer you the rest of our time on earth that we may serve with love and come to eternal life. May our husbands be blessed on their journey in eternity. May everyone in our families be saved.

Holy Spirit, please be a comfort to all widows, especially the newly bereaved. Send wisdom to all widows.

Jesus, savior of our souls, please help us.

Mary, mother of the Church, our model and intercessor, please pray for us. St. Joseph, protector of Mary and the Child Jesus, and helper of widows, please guide us in the trials of daily life. Through Christ Our Lord, Amen.

[/INDENT]

Amen

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

:signofcrossL

Dear St. Rita, model wife and widow, you yourself suffered in a long illness showing patience out of love for God. Teach us to pray as you did. Many invoke you for help, full of confidence in your intercession. Deign to come now to our aid for the relief and cure of catholic women’s suffering after the loss of her husband. To God all things are possible; may this healing give glory to the Lord.

God, through the prayers of St. Rita, may we learn to bear our crosses in life in the same spirit in which she bore hers.
Amen

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.