Where to buy Latin Vulgate?

I would like to fetch a copy of the Clementine Vulgate Bible as a companion to my Latin course. But the Baronius Press’s version seems to be too large in size. Is there a smaller Latin Vulgate Bible (around 7 inches instead of 11")?

I walked around Catholic Bookstores in the vicinity and found that NO Latin Bibles were for sale… Latin books were scarce :frowning:

Amazon has some.

amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=latin+bible&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Alatin+bible

I have a Kindle edition.

bestcatholicbible.com/page/424612510
ebay.com/itm/BIBLIA-SACRA-Miniature-Book-Latin-Sacred-Vulgate-Bible-1827-Fine-Binding-/310965302089

ebay.com/itm/The-Holy-Bible-in-Latin-rare-original-Vatican-1986-vulgate-edition-/271497398365

=anonymous1995;12029989]I would like to fetch a copy of the Clementine Vulgate Bible as a companion to my Latin course. But the Baronius Press’s version seems to be too large in size. Is there a smaller Latin Vulgate Bible (around 7 inches instead of 11")?

I walked around Catholic Bookstores in the vicinity and found that NO Latin Bibles were for sale… Latin books were scarce :frowning:

CHECK OUT EWTN"S bookstore

EWTN.com:thumbsup:

I highly recommend you check out Derek’s website at:

churchlatin.com

He has the complete Clementine Latin bibles available in both hardcover and paperback along with other Catholic works in Latin. Good luck in finding your Latin Bible! :thumbsup:

Thanks! There are so many so-called Vulgates which are not the Clementine or at least the Nova Vulgata approved by the Church.

Thanks for the great online resources! :thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.