Where to get the new Revised Missal (Ordinay Form(?

Does anyone carry the Revised Missal for the 2011 changes. I’m sure Oregon Press will be carrying it, but I would prefer another source. OCP has, to say the least, not impressed me at all with its past missals. If I could find a better supplier I’d like to get my parish away from OCP.

Are you talking about missalettes? OCP doesn’t publish the Missal (which is what is now called the Sacramentary). The new translation is not published because the final editing has not been completed by Rome. You can look at the translations that were sent to Rome and approved at usccb.org/romanmissal, but the final form may not match what is there. I will be going to one of the missal workshop meetings on Tuesday/Wednesday that the USCCB is sponsoring. I hope they have more information about the status of the translation.

The text has not been finalized yet, let alone typeset and published. The timetable is unknown.

Are you talking about missalettes? OCP doesn’t publish the Missal (which is what is now called the Sacramentary). The new translation is not published because the final editing has not been completed by Rome. You can look at the translations that were sent to Rome and approved at usccb.org/romanmissal, but the final form may not match what is there. I will be going to one of the missal workshop meetings on Tuesday/Wednesday that the USCCB is sponsoring. I hope they have more information about the status of the translation.

No because it has not been officially released yet. OCP will be no better or worse than any other publisher when the time comes.

Joannm,
Actually I was talking missalettes. My bad. Thanks for pointing that out.

WLP has missalettes

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.