Which Christmas Mass will you be attending?

So, which Christmas Mass will you be attending this year? What do you like most about the Christmas Masses?

The Christmas Day Mass. :slight_smile:

I go to a small parish, so nothing new will happen. :slight_smile:

I will be attending the early Christmas Eve Mass because I have breathing problems I have to attend a no incense Mass.

I don’t know yet.

I used to go to the Midnite Mass but since attending the EF I go to the only Mass currently available; which is at 1:00pm Christmas day.

We are going to the 9:30am Christmas Day Mass.

With the little kids, Midnight and Dawn Masses are right out.

We could do one of the Vigil Masses, but we will be at my parents house

And even if we weren’t going to be there, I’d still choose a morning Mass. It’s good to teach the kids that playing with the toys is secondary

I’ll be going to the midnight, and again at 10am Christmas day.
We have a children’s mass at 5pm Christmas eve, and a Spanish mass at 8pm and a MN mass. Then we have 10am and 12 noon masses on Christmas day.
I don’t have children, and I don’t speak spanish, so that leaves the others for me, but I just can’t decide, so I’ll attend 2 of them. :slight_smile:

You could go to both… Go to midnight Mass in the OF and 1PM EF

Midnight all the way for me :slight_smile:
Then to Mass the next morning :slight_smile:
Merry Christmas everyone!

Unless the weather gets really bad, I will go to Mass at 10pm.
I love the glow of the candles & the lights through the stained glass as I approach the Church, all the beautiful decorations, the Creche surrounded by candles, all the joyful music and the Mass itself, the prayers, the readings, it’s all so joyful and filled with love & hope. :smiley:

Merry Christmas to all!

We’re so lucky we have midnight mass at an FSSP parish so we get to do both :smiley:

I love midnight Mass because the Parish I was baptized has a good Choir and they do a religious Carols for 30 mins before Mass starts … It is really awesome how they transition into Mass at Midnight.

I will be attending a 7 P.M. Vigil Mass because 1) I do not like to be mashed in by a crowd, such as what one encounters at Midnight Mass, and 2) Since I retired, I hate to get up much before noon!

I’ll be attending Great Compline tomorrow night at 9pm and Divine Liturgy at 10:00am on Wednesday. Great Compline for Christmas is my second favorite service of the year! If I can stay up, I might attend a midnight Mass with my 10-year-old because she really wants to.

Depends on my schedule tomorrow; if not tomorrow Vigil, them at noon on the day!

ICXC NIKA

I’m a cantor in our church. I’ll be attending the vigil, the Midnight, and the mass during the day.

I know that feeling. I literally couldn’t breathe at a Spanish Mass last Saturday night and had to leave.

I’ll be attending an EF Mass at 10pm on Christmas Eve and I hope to attend a Polish Mass the next day at 3 pm.

I’m going to the Cistercian Monastery at midnight.

-Tim-

Two thumbs up!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

4:30 PM Vigil for the above-mentioned reasons! :smiley:

I’ll be attending the 4pm Christmas Eve mass (they’re doing the pageant with kids from our parochial school directly before. I’m not a parent, but it’s going to be adorable.)

I’ll also be attending midnight mass, of course!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.