Which Curmudgeon Coffee Is Better?

3 Likes

Isn’t that post Ummm?

5 Likes

Only post nasal drip is a valid coffee substitute or ingredient.

1 Like

Is this allowed ? :worried:

5 Likes

If it contains alcohol then yes.

4 Likes

I’ve finally obtained enough wild civets to start producing civet coffee! It’s the cat’s meow. :cat:

3 Likes

Curmudgeon Coffee is made out of Kitty’s!!!

2 Likes

My cousin handed me some cinnamon to put in my coffee last night.

Can anyone tell me if additions of spices is heretical?

Cream? Sugar?

What are licit addtions? And is there anything that invalidates the drinking of curmudgeon coffee?

2 Likes

Only hazardous waste is permitted as flavoring in coffee blends or as coffee condiments…

See CC 179.

5 Likes

Wow. That was both quick and informative. Well done. :older_woman::smoking:

4 Likes

Saint Benedrink reminds us that the ancient mochanastics of the desert always drank their coffee black - no cream or sugar. The additions were only permitted later to accommodate our weak and lukewarm generation.

7 Likes

Except Whiskey… Whiskey was always permitted…

3 Likes

Yes, the Celtic Mudgies with their Irish Coffee started that venerable tradition.

5 Likes

Dawn foe-get Skuatch!!! Aye!!!

3 Likes

Oh dear me. Not Soylent Green. At first I thought it was an odd mix of currency and pop tarts. Sigh…

3 Likes

It’s made out of people… That’s how you know it’s good. :bearded_person:t4::smoking:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Hey look! A baby sandworm in the coffee – now we know the origin story of the sandworms in @governator 's homeland. :+1:t4:

6 Likes

Is that a hair in that soylent green icing?

6 Likes

So that’s what was backing up the toilet this morning…

I guess I need to make sure the coffee is still good before I put the grounds in the pot.

3 Likes

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.