Which do you find tp be more difficult?

My dear friends in Christ,

Was it more difficult for the contemporaries who encountered Christ during His three years of public Ministry to know Jesus was and IS God? Or is it more difficult in our present times for all who encounter Christ; to Know; to really know and believe that Christ remains in our midst in Catholic Holy Communion; in the Most Holy Eucharist?

continued Blessings,
pat/PJM

Pat, your typos drive me nuts. (short trip :p)

I'd say today it is tougher to have faith, Today, there is so much reliance on science to prove things. Those who followed Christ and witnessed His miracles surely believed more readily that He was who He said He was.

Faith in the Eucharist specifically ? I'm not sure. I'd guess that yes, in Christ's time the people would have strong faith in the Eucharist, considering the number of those who died for their faith.

=Saints Alive;10190068]Pat, your typos drive me nuts. (short trip :p)

I'd say today it is tougher to have faith, Today, there is so much reliance on science to prove things. Those who followed Christ and witnessed His miracles surely believed more readily that He was who He said He was.

Faith in the Eucharist specifically ? I'm not sure. I'd guess that yes, in Christ's time the people would have strong faith in the Eucharist, considering the number of those who died for their faith.

SORRY about the typo's:

Age 68, type with two fingers and wear tri-focals:blush:

What then about "all" of priest and pharisees; "men of god" who denied Him?:shrug:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.