Which is the most beatiful passage in the Bible?

1 Corinthians 13 or some other? You can name more than one if you want?

John 14:3 is one of my favorites.

If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also.

It’s hard to say. Maybe the whole Last Supper Discourse (or Farewell Discourse) in John.

I have two favorite passages. The first is John 10, the parable of the Good Shepherd. As someone who suffers from ocd, anxiety, and scruples, this passage gives me so much comfort and often brings a tear to my eye. The second is the sinful woman in Luke 8. As someone who had a reversion experience two years ago, I identify with this woman. I often imagine myself at Jesus’s feet, wiping my tears with my hair. I sometimes tell Him that if all I do in Heaven is sit at His feet–if I never even see His face–I’ll be content just to be with Him always.

Too many favorites! ;)
Here are just a few:
-Psalm 100
-Psalm 140:30
-Proverbs 31:10-31
-John 1:1-5
-1 Thessalonians 5:17
-Genesis 1:1
Hebrews 13:8

Hmmm

Psalm 139
Matt 26:26-28

“And behold, I am with you always, until the end of the age” (The words of Our Lord from Matthew).

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we saw his glory, the glory as it were of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

"First John, four: seven and eight ..." or is it that I LOVE the little song and the children's voices.

youtube.com/watch?v=-bbKRBTggo4 1:39, the whole song. :)

1 John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another, because love is of God; everyone who loves is begotten by God and knows God.

8 Whoever is without love does not know God, for God is love.

The song lyrics (slightly different)

Beloved, let us love one another
For love is of God
And anyone that loveth is born of God
And knoweth God.

He that loveth not (clap, clap, clap)

Knoweth not God for God is love.

Beloved, let us love one another.
First John, four: seven and eight
Read more at lyrics.com/beloved-1-john-4-7-and-8-lyrics-psalty.html#R3zlCu5clgSkIyr5.99

:dancing::extrahappy:

John 21

When they had finished breakfast, Jesus said to Simon Peter, "Simon, son of John, do you love me more than these?" He said to him, "Yes, Lord, you know that I love you." He said to him, "Feed my lambs."
He then said to him a second time, "Simon, son of John, do you love me?" He said to him, "Yes, Lord, you know that I love you." He said to him, "Tend my sheep."
He said to him the third time, "Simon, son of John, do you love me?" Peter was distressed that he had said to him a third time, "Do you love me?" and he said to him, "Lord, you know everything; you know that I love you." (Jesus) said to him, "Feed my sheep.

Mark 5

There was a woman afflicted with hemorrhages for twelve years.
She had suffered greatly at the hands of many doctors and had spent all that she had. Yet she was not helped but only grew worse.
She had heard about Jesus and came up behind him in the crowd and touched his cloak.
She said, "If I but touch his clothes, I shall be cured."
Immediately her flow of blood dried up. She felt in her body that she was healed of her affliction.
Jesus, aware at once that power had gone out from him, turned around in the crowd and asked, "Who has touched my clothes?"
But his disciples said to him, "You see how the crowd is pressing upon you, and yet you ask, 'Who touched me?'"
And he looked around to see who had done it.
The woman, realizing what had happened to her, approached in fear and trembling. She fell down before Jesus and told him the whole truth.
He said to her, "Daughter, your faith has saved you. Go in peace and be cured of your affliction."

Isaiah 49

But Zion said, "The LORD has forsaken me; my Lord has forgotten me."
Can a mother forget her infant, be without tenderness for the child of her womb? Even should she forget, I will never forget you.
See, upon the palms of my hands I have written your name; your walls are ever before me.

The Last Gospel.

I love all of St John’s Gospel, but in particular the beginning. To me those few verses encompass the enormity of Christ, who He is and why He was sent to us.

At the beginning of time the Word already was; and God had the Word abiding with him, and the Word was God. He abode, at the beginning of time, with God. It was through him that all things came into being, and without him came nothing that has come to be. In him there was life, and that life was the light of men. And the light shines in darkness, a darkness which was not able to master it.

(Knox Version)

Therefore a man leaves his father and his mother and cleaves to his wife, and they become one flesh.

There are so many I love. I guess if I had to pick just one it would be Psalm 62

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

[quote="Netty1, post:12, topic:338183"]
I love all of St John's Gospel, but in particular the beginning. To me those few verses encompass the enormity of Christ, who He is and why He was sent to us.

At the beginning of time the Word already was; and God had the Word abiding with him, and the Word was God. He abode, at the beginning of time, with God. It was through him that all things came into being, and without him came nothing that has come to be. In him there was life, and that life was the light of men. And the light shines in darkness, a darkness which was not able to master it.

(Knox Version)

[/quote]

Yes, this for me, too! Any version...

[quote="Richard_White, post:7, topic:338183"]
"And behold, I am with you always, until the end of the age" (The words of Our Lord from Matthew).

[/quote]

Yes, I love that verse:thumbsup:

[quote="Timi_Celcer, post:1, topic:338183"]
1 Corinthians 13 or some other? You can name more than one if you want?

[/quote]

It depends how you define beautiful. Most beautiful may not be most meaningful.

I like Ruth 1:16 and the end of Matthew 28 too.

***Luke 7:11-17

Soon afterward he went to a city called Na′in, and his disciples and a great crowd went with him. As he drew near to the gate of the city, behold, a man who had died was being carried out, the only son of his mother, and she was a widow; and a large crowd from the city was with her. And when the Lord saw her, he had compassion on her and said to her, “Do not weep.” And he came and touched the bier, and the bearers stood still. And he said, “Young man, I say to you, arise.” And the dead man sat up, and began to speak. And he gave him to his mother. Fear seized them all; and they glorified God, saying, “A great prophet has arisen among us!” and “God has visited his people!” And this report concerning him spread through the whole of Judea and all the surrounding country.***

Peace, Mark

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.