Which song in the list do you like best?

The list for the songs.

I love "Second Chance "…this is a excellent song that I love and never get tired of hearing!

A best song to choose from these songs ,:slight_smile:

What is the first song I like: I Gotta Feeling

And the second song I like: You Belong With Me

Shinedown is the best on the list but I also like Halo by Beyonce

I like ‘Show Me What I’m Looking For’ by Carolina Liar. Their are some other good ones on there, but I think I like that best out of the options.

I like “That’s Not My Name” by the Ting-Tings the best.

Viva La Vida by Coldplay :smiley: I love them.

ditto for me:thumbsup:

Never heard of any of these.

U2 and Johnny Cash - those are real artists!

I got through the first 50 and I didn’t recognize any of the songs and I had only heard of maybe half the “artists”

I went and looked at the last 4 songs I bought from itunes and none of them were on that list:

“If we are the body” Casting Crowns
"Faith of our Fathers" Jim Nabors
"Lucille" Michael Holm
"Amazing Grace" Judy Collins

Low Life (living the high life) by Kid Rock.

:thumbsup:

Slightly different genres, though, don’t you think?

I also like Viva La Vida by Coldplay.

I know maybe only 3 songs on that list…and I’m not even that old. :blush:

I recently heard “If Today Was Your Last Day” and I enjoyed that a lot.

(Please no grief for my selection, ok?)

Jay-Z “Run This Town.” I like “D.O.A. (Death of Autotune)” a little better, but I downloaded “Run This Town” a couple weeks ago and it’s the first song I hear each morning.

Okay, second song: “I Gotta Feeling” by Black Eyed Peas. I have started each day with a different remix.

I am getting old too. Number 97 is the only one I can say I have heard and remember.

I never heard of any of those songs. I guess nobody is downloading Bach or Beethoven or Handel or Dvorak or Verdi or Rossini, right? :wink:

I do I do! But I also like Coldplay. It’s not a one or the other thing for me.

Actually, I generally don’t download any music. I like buying the whole album and also having liner notes to read. Lately, I’ve been getting more into Stravinsky and Yes (who were Stravinsky fans :p). About the only recent popular music I can stand is stuff like U2 and Radiohead.

Knock You Down by Keri Hilson…I love that song :smiley:

awwww…Second Chance always makes me think of my boyfriend. We danced to that at my band formal :slight_smile:

I like Viva La Vida too!!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.