Which superhero are you?

I got this idea from the Facebook update of a former CAF poster (we miss you, Rascalking!)

There are online quizzes you can take that supposedly tell you which you’re most like, but feel free to decide on your own, based on whatever reasoning you like.

This one:-

oversized image removed by moderator ]

The Question.

He’s Catholic (although rather lasped as I was for some years) he is given to been introspective, struggles with been cynical and has a sarcastic mouth but at the same time feels genuinely repulsed by corruption in the world around him. He also has had to learn over time to rein in a hot temper and keep calm. Finally he is naturally inclined to be skeptical of the perceived truth and wants to examine things in detail.

Batman

Who is your favorite Superhero?
Click here to vote

Your results:
You are Iron Man Inventor. Businessman. Genius.
http://www.thesuperheroquiz.com/pics/ironman.jpgIron Man70%

thesuperheroquiz.com/result.htm?a=45&b=65&c=20&d=38&e=43&f=33&g=45&h=15&i=45&j=30&k=70

Dr. Strange. Nuff said.

Marvel? You heretic.:D:D

I like this one too. Which supervillian are you?

thesuperheroquiz.com/villain/result.htm?a=19&b=50&c=25&d=49&e=71&f=66&g=31&h=41&i=81&j=29&k=50&l=31&m=28&n=57&o=45&p=44

Me?

Your results:
You are Dr. Doom Dr. Doom81%Blessed with smarts and power but burdened by vanity.

Although it has never been addressed directly that I recall in the comics Doom is probably Catholic as he is a member of the Roma by origin. He is definitely Christian as for years one of his main character points that defined him was attempting to free his mother from Hell (or the Marvel comics version of it which is not strictly in keeping with orthodox theology of course) as she had been tricked into ending up there. He eventually ended up in doing this but it was a bitter sweet victory.

Indeed. I know Daredevil goes to confession a lot…

Wow, that describes me so much to the point, except I’m even more cynical. Well, if you’re the question Jharek, then I must be Rorschach, at least before his breaking point. I want to help criminals but at the same time punish them through justice and yet, I find it so difficult to admit that they can be saved and lead abetter life, especially if said criminals are complete monsters who rape and murder anyone they like. I even feel like becoming ruthless and desiring to kill all the complete monsters that exist yet I can’t because that’d be making me like Rorschach. He lost hope in humanity, something which goes agaisnt the Blessed Virgin’s standards. When Judas killed himself, She didn’t decide all of a sudden that humanity does not deserve the love of Jesus because onof His disciples betrayed Him. Instead, She embraced it and wants to save it and if we do evil its because we do it.

So, I’m going to copy from you and say I am the Question. I’m struggling a lot now with my faith and the Blessed Virgin but I’ll get better through Her help. I only said I’m Rorschach just because I’ve been feeling very down lately and really reached my limit. I don’t want to be Rorschach.

Well, I took the quiz from above. Interesting questions, though I don’t know how I ended up with this:

You are Apocalypse Apocalypse 71% You believe in survival of the fittest and you believe that you are the fittest.
http://www.thesuperheroquiz.com/villain/pics/apocalypse.jpg

Ghost Rider

Most people would think that with my fixation with fantasy, I’d pick Dr. Strange. But if there’s one hero I’m much closer to in terms of personality, it’s the Rider. I’m no boy scout in a cape and my rage is as fiery as my sense of justice. When I see people stoop so low, I deem that person worth less than the dirt beneath their feet and wish them only to burn.

i knew it all along:

Your results:
You are Batman
You are dark, love gadgets
and have vowed to help the innocent
not suffer the pain you have endured.

Top Three:
Batman 75%
Catwoman 75%
Superman 70%

Your results:
You are Wonder Woman
You are a beautiful princess
with great strength of character.

Wonder Woman 85%
Superman 80%
Batman 75%
Supergirl 70%
Hulk 65%
Catwoman 60%
Spider-Man 55%
Iron Man 55%
Robin 47%
Green Lantern 40%
The Flash 30%

:stuck_out_tongue:

http://www.thesuperheroquiz.com/villain/pics/dark_phoenix.jpg
Your results:
You are Dark Phoenix
Dark Phoenix 67%
Mystique 66%
Venom 62%
Catwoman 61%
Apocalypse 58%
Magneto 54%
The Joker 51%
Riddler 51%
Two-Face 50%
Kingpin 44%
Mr. Freeze 43%
Dr. Doom 42%
Poison Ivy 38%
Juggernaut 38%
Green Goblin 38%
Lex Luthor 32%
A prime example of emotional extremes: Passion and fury incarnate.

I feel pretty. :smiley:

I’m just Captain America.

I grew up reading comics, and the character I always related to the most like was Piotr Rasputin (Colossus). I’ve always been bigger than everyone else, but I am a gentle giant. Traits I’d like to think I’ve shared with Peter include: loyalty, sensitivity, thoughtfulness, protective and independent. Also, I like the outdoors, and painting. :slight_smile:

I wanted to be Thor. :frowning:
The website said I’m Superman.

Superman

100%
Green Lantern

75%
Supergirl

65%
The Flash

65%
Spider-Man

60%
Wonder Woman

60%
Robin

55%
Hulk

45%
Iron Man

40%
Batman

30%
Catwoman

20%

Then again, isn’t Thor really Superman with a hammer? And I am NOT 20% Catwoman!

Sorry, the site doesn’t have Deadpool, the “merc with a mouth”, and the X-Men are severely underrepresented.

Why is the “Super Villian” quiz so much more interesting?

Apocalypse

76%
Lex Luthor

73%
Magneto

72%
Dr. Doom

70%

Interestingly enough, this website here lists all the comic characters that are Catholic. :smiley:
comicbookreligion.com/?Religion=Catholic

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.