White House Counsel Pat Cipollone Closing Argument

My understanding is there is no closing argument. Without evidence, what for? It was a long argument by both sides absent evidence. Nothing in that proceeding resembled a trial. There was no evidence for a jury to deliberate over. I doubt it that they watched the House witnesses, so the jurors will deliberate on nothing. And naturally nothing that emerges from it will resemble a trial result. Other than it’s over after a partisan vote.

Philbin advocated well with a difficult case. You don’t think it difficult?
He argued: EVEN IF YOU believe that Trump held up a meeting and funding to an ally in a hot war to extort a personal political favor of dirt on his opponent, it is not impeachable if the President thinks it is better for him to win than his opponent.
I would guarantee if it was ever said about ANY HUMAN OTHER THAN Trump or before 2016, 100% of America would think you nuts for suggesting it. The fact he persuaded so many was his job.
I guess now we wait to see if Trump will persue limitless power. It looks like half the nation is ready to give it to him

1 Like

You must have meant this for someone else, as I clearly didn’t say any such thing.

He is so disgusting.
What Epstein and his friends did to those girls was horrific.
And Florida stood by Epstein every step of the way, including Ken Star.
I can’t understand how Star had an issue with Bill and Monica, but not with Epstein and children. Star has no conscience, either.
Trump so needed different counsel when it came to those two monsters. Oops, I mean men.

MamaJewel . . .

I can’t understand how Star had an issue with Bill and Monica, but not with Epstein and children. Star has no conscience, either.

Who said Star had no issue with Epstein?

And what does that have to do with Cipollone’s closing remarks?

Remembers birthers after they read the Honolulu paper birth announcements? “There are none so blind …”

1 Like

Star bothers you because he baths in the language of piety

It was like it didn’t happen for many. Which tells you a lot

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.