White house: Obama to delay immigration action

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_OBAMA_IMMIGRATION?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2014-09-06-09-51-02

Abandoning his pledge to act by the end of summer, President Barack Obama has decided to delay any executive action on immigration until after the November congressional elections, White House officials said.

…until just after the mid-term elections. Very predictable.

What Obama told Chuck Todd today about immigration
nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/exclusive-obama-pledges-act-immigration-despite-delay-n197446

I don’t even want to read what Obama told Todd.
He has such a way of twisting words and you won’t get the truth anyway! It seems obvious to me that he is waiting so the democrats don’t lose votes. Well I hope they still lose votes.
I hope the chickens come home to roost for Obama in November!

It won’t matter if the Dems lose the Senate, he’ll just use his pen and issue an EO and the GOP, once again, will sit there and do nothing.

nytimes.com/2014/09/07/us/politics/obama-said-to-delay-executive-action-on-immigration.html

President Obama will delay taking executive action on immigration until after the midterm elections, bowing to pressure from fellow Democrats who feared that acting now could doom his party’s chances this fall, White House officials said on Saturday.

It’s all a political game for Obama. It’s the almighty vote right now. Not the interest of the immigrant or the american citizen.

“The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.”

-  G. K. Chesterton

And now he can go play some more golf.

DGB

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.