white magic

An old friend who contacted me recently practiced some white magic on me. I am well aware of the power and danger of magic. I struggled for more than two decades with a relationship with somebody who practiced black magic. I was ignorant and did not take it seriously. Through it I was led into seeking the Lord, a good thing. But this white magic sparked such a flame, a fire in my life, that I have to think the black is still at work, still in me or on me.

I am in such confusion and trying to make some important decisions and handling some sensitive matters in my life. Won’t you please pray for a hedge of protection. I have asked for many prayers recently during this period of confusion but this is the one I really need.

Would you pray for my old friend also, and for the person who practiced black magic?

Are you Catholic? If so, it is appropriate can you should go to Confession and receive the grace and protection of that very important sacrament.

Of course, I will pray for you and for your friend. Michelle Arnold wrote a blog post last month that might interest you; here it is:

catholic.com/blog/michelle-arnold/harden-not-your-hearts

Take care, my dear. x

“White magic” is from the dark side also.

It is likened to bolting the doors and locking the windows, while all the time the evil is in the basement.

I will pray for you. You can still seek out a priest even if you are not Catholic.

I was introduced to Dr. Olumo Home of Solution by my Mum whom he helped last month to reconcile back with my Dad when there separated for 2 years. My case was that my boyfriend is always cheating on me because he is handsome and funny, girls like being around him that’s why he always takes advantage of them. The most annoying part is that he always has a genuine excuse for everything he does.

I always cry to my mum on phone until she decided to give me the final solution to our problem because she expects us to marry since we have dated for 4 years and she needs a grandchild and Mum knows that I love him right from my inner heart. I got the doctor’s email: drolumohoemofsolution@gmail.com and he gave me positive replies and helped me bring back my lover through prayers which made him to always appreciate me and stop cheating. Thanks to God because we are happier now and plan for our future. I wish you Dr. Olumo lots of strength to carry on the good work.you can contact him yourself if you have similar problems i’m sure he can always help on matter how bad it is can contact him on drolumohoemofsolution@gmail.com you can also call him on +2348106176523 or text number +2349035817525

Kendral kingston from USA.

Prayer To Break Powers of The Occult:
"In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, by the power of His cross, His blood and His ressurection, I take authority over all curses, hexes, spells, voodoo practices, witchcraft assignments, satanic rituals, incantations and evil wishes that have been sent my way, or have been passed down by the generational bloodline. I break their influence over my life by the power of the risen King Jesus Christ, and I command these curses to go back to where they came from and be replaced with a blessing.
I denounce and ask forgiveness for all negative inner vows and agreements I have made with the enemy, and I ask that You Lord Jesus Christ release me from any bondage they may have held over me. I claim Your shed blood over all aspects of my life, relationships, finances, ministefial endeavors and all my actions. I thank you for your enduring love, your angelic protection and for the fullness of your abundant blessings. Amen. "

Follow up with an Anima Christi :wink:

Praying for you and your friends to realize that any kind of magic can only bring temporary “solutions” that are fake and deceiving. Magic cannot exist alongside anything that is real and substantial, such as the Love and Power of God, because it’s very nature is to imitate these things. May the Lord abundantly bless you, and lead you with His gentle, guiding Hand to the real Truth.

Saint Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou,
Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God,
cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits who
prowl about the world, seeking ruin of souls.
Amen.
:signofcross:

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Spirit of our God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Most Holy Trinity, descend upon me. Please purify me, mold me, fill me with yourself, and use me. Banish all the forces of evil from me; destroy them, vanquish them so that I can be healthy and do good deeds.
Banish from me all spells, witchcraft, black magic, demonic assignments, malefice, maledictions and the evil eye; diabolic infestations, oppressions, possessions; all that is evil and sinful; jealousy, treachery, envy; all physical, psychological, moral, spiritual and diabolical ailments; as well as all enticing spirits, deaf, dumb, blind, mute and sleeping spirits, new-age spirits, occult spirits, religious spirits, antichrist spirits, and any other spirits of death and darkness.

I command and bid all the powers who molest me—by the power of God Almighty, in the name of Jesus Christ our Savior—to leave me forever, and to be consigned into the everlasting lake of fire, that they may never again touch me or any other creature in the entire world. Amen.

There is no “white magic” it’s all black. All demonic. all evil.

I suggest you cut off all relations and throw out all books and paraphernalia dealing with any "MAGIC"at all. Including harry potter books and movies.

Pray the rosary.

Go to Confession

Renounce the devil and all magic.

Praying for the Holy Spirit to give you guidance & direction.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Lord, please send an army of angels to protect this faithful one from any and all magic… Black or white. Keep this person close to You through their ardent prayers we humbly pray.

You and your loved ones will be in my prayers. I agree with the others, all magic is messed up and not of God’s. And when you say ‘Mixed’ for religious affiliation, I don’t know what you mean. But I recommend you join us in the Catholic Church and fully partake of all her blessings.

Do what i did about my fear of
White magic i read books and join an
Online group that i can answers questions about
Magic .
As a catholic myself i feared this as well .
You are not alone in this

One thing i haved learned is to trust
Your instincts and god

Lord open the eyes and hearts of those who would turn from you by practicing this witchcraft. Please have mercy on their souls and guide them to You.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Lord, You invite all who are burdened to come to you. Allow Your healing Hand to heal me. Touch my soul with Your compassion for others; touch my heart with Your courage and infinite Love for all; touch my mind with Your Wisdom, and may my mouth always proclaim Your praise. Teach me to reach out to You in all my needs, and help me to lead others to You by my example.
Most loving Heart of Jesus, bring me health in body and spirit that I may serve You with all my strength. Touch gently this life which you have created, now and forever.
Amen.

Amen!

Lord Jesus Christ, all good things come from You!

Mother of Good Counsel, Pray for us!

Praying for you.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.