Who are the MOLECH, ASHDODITE, AMMONITES

I know CANNANITES are Palestinians, HIVITES are Syrians & AMORITES are Jordanians

Molech see: crossroad.to/glossary/rpg/molech.htm

Ashdodite----An inhabitant of the Philistine city of Ashdod. (Jos13:3)Like the other Philistines, the Ashdodites were descendants of Ham through Mizraim and Casluhim, reaching Canaan apparently from the isle of Crete–Ge 10:6, 13, 14: Am9:7

Ammonites–Descendants of Ammon. Lot’s son by the younger of his 2 daughters. (Ge 19:36-38)

Any help to you?

Ok, but which nations do they comprise of today. Like the Iraq is Assyarians

ok after hours of searching the net this is what I came up with. I am sorry to say that I didn’t save the pages that I found this info on. I am sure if you searched you would find the same things.
So here goes:

Molech was a false god so not a people

Ashdodite is modern Esdud west of Jerusalem

Ammonites is modern day Amman, Jordan

Thanks JeanneH, for taking all that pain,
but I remember in the bible God telling the Israelite that they should never give their daughters to the Molech & vice versa

Thanks once again
God Bless

Try this site;
searchgodsword.org/enc/isb/view.cgi?number=T6121

It talks about a fire sacrifice–God didn’t want the Israelites to give their daughter as a burnt sacrifice to the false god. At least that is how I understood it.

You are welcome

jewishencyclopedia.com/view.jsp?artid=718&letter=M

It talks about a fire sacrifice–God didn’t want the Israelites to give their daughter as a burnt sacrifice to the false god. At least that is how I understood it.

No its says precisely not to give your daughter ot marry their daughters, if I remember right

Well JeanneH;

For it is not with threshing Instrument…Isaiah 28:27-29

can u explain this one,

NIV foot note

The farmer uses special special tools to plant and harvest tender herbs so he will not destroy them. He takes into account how fragile they are. In the same way God takes all our individual circumstances and weakness into account. He deals with each of us sensitively.

Was this any help?

Sorry I took do long I didn’t see the post.
Jeanne

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.